Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2018, 02:13 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
The romance is not blossoming. It is dead, and your job will soon follow if you don't snap out of this.

It appears you are the kind of person who has to learn things the hard way.

Maybe the OP can buy a clue??? I hope so. In this # times we live in this guy is actually doing this sort of thing at work??? LOL, sheez.

Tone it down bud, don't poo where ya eat and cast your line in another water hole.

I could come up with some more, but I got to get an important email out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2018, 02:15 PM

23 posts, read 12,968 times
Quote:
The romance is not blossoming. It is dead, and your job will soon follow if you don't snap out of this.

It appears you are the kind of person who has to learn things the hard way.
As a colleague and superior, it is important for me to maintain correspondence with this female. I know where she parks at work. After work I will approach in a relaxed manner, and try to iron out any outstanding issues. Once we reestablish contact, perhaps I can then attempt to rebuild our relationship?

Old 05-18-2018, 02:16 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Man18 View Post
As a colleague and superior, it is important for me to maintain correspondence with this female. I know here she parks at work After work I will approach in a relaxed manner, and try to iron out any outstanding issues. Once we reestablish contact, perhaps I can then try to rebuild our relationship?
I guess you should have thought about the fact that you have to "maintain correspondence" about work with her before you flirted with her.

The parking lot? So you want to make this situation worse, then?

What country do you live in?

Old 05-18-2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:
I guess you should have thought about the fact that you have to "maintain correspondence" about work with her before you flirted with her.

The parking lot? So you want to make this situation worse, then?

What country do you live in?
I know that she still has feelings for me, it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

My place of residence is Appleton, Wisconsin.

Old 05-18-2018, 02:27 PM

Quote:
I know that she still has feelings for me....
Her actions indicate otherwise.

If you keep approaching her about romance when she has told you to back off, you could get fired.

Knock it off.

Old 05-18-2018, 02:32 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
I know that she still has feelings for me, it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

My place of residence is Appleton, Wisconsin.

My place of residence? What curious phrasing. Not from Appleton are you? I've been there many times. What Friday night fry do you like? Walk away and old fashioned the night away.

Old 05-18-2018, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Her actions indicate otherwise.

If you keep approaching her about romance when she has told you to back off, you could get fired.

Knock it off.
I came here for encouragement, that doesn't appear to be the tone I am currently receiving. Curious, as I believe my course of action is both noble and correct.

Old 05-18-2018, 02:37 PM

Quote:
I came here for encouragement, that doesn't appear to be the tone I am currently receiving. Curious, as I believe my course of action is both noble and correct.
Your behavior is not to be encouraged. You are neither noble nor correct. From what you have described, you are harassing this woman.

You are there to work, not obtain a female partner suitable for intercourse and breeding. Remember that, and you will be fine.

Old 05-18-2018, 02:38 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,614,376 times
Quote:
And now coworker from a different department I like (26F) already has another guy lined up
Seems to me you're looking to lose your job.

Old 05-18-2018, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Your behavior is not to be encouraged. You are neither noble nor correct. From what you have described, you are harassing this woman.

You are there to work, not obtain a female partner suitable for intercourse and breeding. Remember that, and you will be fine.
I have read in numerous literature, internet forums (such as this one), and from general word of mouth that the workplace is a great place to meet significant others. Therefore I am proceeding to take that advice.

It would certainly be rad to work with a significant other, would make economic sense. Car-sharing, cutting fuel usage, helping one another prepare, emotional support, etc. The financial, social and environmental benefits are all tremendous. Which makes this a logical move on my part, a no-brainer, as some folk would say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships