Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 08:23 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times

Advertisements

1. Soulmates don’t exist.
2. Don’t date coworkers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2018, 08:51 AM

4,739 posts, read 10,434,489 times
I agree with ^^^, don't date co-workers. If you would like to pursue the relationship, find another job first.

LOL at squeezing the bunny...

Old 06-06-2018, 06:03 PM

30 posts, read 13,955 times
I wish to thank everyone for their input regarding my situation. Wow, pretty much everyone echoed what I've been feeling and that is we have such crazy chemistry together. It is almost ridiculous but in a great way.

Sometimes I am at a loss of words when it comes to how everything just happened.

Today I had asked her on a lunch date and she was quick to respond with yes. I purposely used the two words "lunch date" just to see if that would give her pause, but no she responded in agreement.

If someone asked you to a lunch date wouldn't that imply to you a "date" or not? Also, wouldn't you all agree that she is into me?

Old 06-06-2018, 06:37 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAsIce View Post
Also, wouldn't you all agree that she is into me?
I believe most everyone who applied said as much.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:18 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,606,006 times
Quote:

If someone asked you to a lunch date wouldn't that imply to you a "date" or not? Also, wouldn't you all agree that she is into me?

It's safe to say it's a date. It's safe to say she's into you. It's safe to say you're gonna have to reel it in a bit. The brighter the fire the faster it burns out.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:38 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
1. Soulmates don’t exist.
2. Don’t date coworkers.
She's not. a co-worker. OP said she's in a completely different department.

Old 06-07-2018, 09:28 AM

2,669 posts, read 2,089,301 times
Quote:
I wish to thank everyone for their input regarding my situation. Wow, pretty much everyone echoed what I've been feeling and that is we have such crazy chemistry together. It is almost ridiculous but in a great way.

Sometimes I am at a loss of words when it comes to how everything just happened.

Today I had asked her on a lunch date and she was quick to respond with yes. I purposely used the two words "lunch date" just to see if that would give her pause, but no she responded in agreement.

If everything is so great, why don't you invite her to the date at night, after work, preferably not in the neighborhood of your office. Lunch is really an extension of the workplace and you are constrained by time. Also, do you have her personal contact information outside of work?

Old 06-07-2018, 11:25 AM

30 posts, read 13,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefiantNJ View Post
If everything is so great, why don't you invite her to the date at night, after work, preferably not in the neighborhood of your office. Lunch is really an extension of the workplace and you are constrained by time. Also, do you have her personal contact information outside of work?
You are correct that I should invite her to a date in the evening. I do have her number and we'd shared texts already, so the next step would be to hang out on a weekend day and see what happens. I guess my hesitation is that I really want to make sure she's thinking/feeling the same as I am before taking that step.

Old 06-07-2018, 01:13 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,606,006 times
Quote:
You are correct that I should invite her to a date in the evening. I do have her number and we'd shared texts already, so the next step would be to hang out on a weekend day and see what happens. I guess my hesitation is that I really want to make sure she's thinking/feeling the same as I am before taking that step.

Why is the next step to hang out on a weekend day?

Why do you need make sure she's thinking/feeling the same as you?

You're showing her you're timid and insecure. Knock it off.

Before your lunch date you text her and say 'I'm not usually this forward but I'm feeling you. Instead of a boring ass lunch date why don't we dress up sharp and go out tonight and have a ball.'

Then you'll hear this strange sound out in the distance. A sound you're not used to. Don't be alarmed, it's just the sound of her panties falling off.

Old 06-09-2018, 09:50 PM

11,157 posts, read 7,952,361 times
^^^^^ just be yourself, no need to come off as some kind of player or macho man. Else... that sound you hear may be her.... vomiting. Sounds like you're doing ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships