U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2009, 03:59 PM

9,227 posts, read 15,401,856 times

Advertisements

I have a bunch of stories but these two come to mind immediately, both from the online dating.

#1 - A first meet. Guy walks into the restaurant, I'm already waiting at the table (he was running late). He sat down, the waitress asked if he would like anything to drink. He turned to her and motioned with his index finger to wait. He then turned to me and says "Can we go back to your place?" with a cannibalistic kinda charm. What the fuzzle? And I met him in a public place, at a restaurant for dinner, why?

#2 - Another restaurant, first date. He's a country boy (I do love them), good looking, seemed nice enough when we were getting acquainted via email and telephone. He has a thing for Hispanic women. There is a large Mexican population where we are, and he's dated a few. We sat and chatted for a bit and he asked if I have any family here, how many siblings, etc. Then he dropped the bomb. "So did you grow up with a bunch of people in a one bedroom apartment?"

Not sexy.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2009, 04:01 PM

947 posts, read 3,393,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
I have a bunch of stories but these two come to mind immediately, both from the online dating.

#1 - A first meet. Guy walks into the restaurant, I'm already waiting at the table (he was running late). He sat down, the waitress asked if he would like anything to drink. He turned to her and motioned with his index finger to wait. He then turned to me and says "Can we go back to your place?" with a cannibalistic kinda charm. What the fuzzle? And I met him in a public place, at a restaurant for dinner, why?

#2 - Another restaurant, first date. He's a country boy (I do love them), good looking, seemed nice enough when we were getting acquainted via email and telephone. He has a thing for Hispanic women. There is a large Mexican population where we are, and he's dated a few. We sat and chatted for a bit and he asked if I have any family here, how many siblings, etc. Then he dropped the bomb. "So did you grow up with a bunch of people in a one bedroom apartment?"

Not sexy.
Oh geez, what winners!! lol

Share some more stories

Old 04-09-2009, 10:46 AM

5,412 posts, read 15,034,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tag08 View Post
Not sure if the mods will let me get away with this story but I'll give it a shot.

I met this guy through a very slutty friend of mine.. In hindsight, I can see that he must've figured that birds of a feather flock together. I agreed to drive to LA to hang out with him on his birthday (I lived about 50 miles away) after I got off of work. I ended up having to stay later at work, so I tried to get out of it but he made me feel bad since it was his birthday. I get to his house around midnight because there is traffic due to freeway construction. We go in and sit down on separate couches. For about 20 minutes, we make small talk. After a short awkward silence, he asks me if I like doing something that guys usually like girls to do to them <that's not how he said it, I'm just giving the super PG rated version>.. I chortle, waiting for him to tell me he's joking or something. He doesn't. I say, "It's not my favorite pastime. Why do you ask?" He replies with, "Well, I'm just thinking.. You're sitting over there, I'm sitting over here.. Maybe you'd like to come over here and <do the completely inappropriate thing that I asked you if you liked doing>." I was in disbelief and replied with a strong, "NO." This was followed by another awkward silence. Then he asked me how long I was planning on staying. I told him that I thought it was about time for me to go. I'd taken two hours to get there to stay there for 20 minutes.

And the guy had the nerve to call me again after that! I never returned his call.

The nerve of some men!
The guy was looking for a booty call. And he figured since you drove all the way to LA to meet up w/ him, so were you.

Old 04-09-2009, 12:45 PM

9,413 posts, read 19,202,009 times
This one date I was on, the girl stashed the glass she was drinking from into her purse when she was done. It was one of those big funky drink glasses shaped like an eggplant had the restaurants name and logo on it. She really had to cram it in there and make room. The waitress looked at her and told her "you know we have those for sale at the bar". Then she started taking anything on the table and from the bar with the logo, and finally I asked her what she was doing. She said she liked to keep something from each of her dates to remember them by. I remember thinking if this girl gets around she must have an entire room full of crap she's heisted from other dates, like some sort of shrine.

This other girl I went on a first date with, grabbed the flower vase from the restaurant table we were seated at and told me her last boyfriends penis was about this big while waving it around. She went into detail about what sex was like with him and how much it hurt. She just kept going on and one about it. I felt like Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Sally at the diner with the orgasm scene. People at the other table could hardly contain their laughter.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:24 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,034,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
This one date I was on, the girl stashed the glass she was drinking from into her purse when she was done. It was one of those big funky drink glasses shaped like an eggplant had the restaurants name and logo on it. She really had to cram it in there and make room. The waitress looked at her and told her "you know we have those for sale at the bar". Then she started taking anything on the table and from the bar with the logo, and finally I asked her what she was doing. She said she liked to keep something from each of her dates to remember them by. I remember thinking if this girl gets around she must have an entire room full of crap she's heisted from other dates, like some sort of shrine.

This other girl I went on a first date with, grabbed the flower vase from the restaurant table we were seated at and told me her last boyfriends penis was about this big while waving it around. She went into detail about what sex was like with him and how much it hurt. She just kept going on and one about it. I felt like Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Sally at the diner with the orgasm scene. People at the other table could hardly contain their laughter.
LMAO! You found some wacky and entertaining women to date.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:58 PM

913 posts, read 2,231,890 times
how bout after 6 months you hear "im not sure how i feel"

Old 04-09-2009, 04:31 PM

Location: where nothin ever grows. no rain or rivers flow, TX
2,028 posts, read 7,744,675 times
sweet asian girl date tells me she has a boyfriend and he wants a threesome and this girl can choose whoever she wants. she's not ready for girl-on-girl action so she's shyly told me she picked me (blushes and displays a real cute smile). I puckered up and declined

Old 04-09-2009, 05:22 PM

25,906 posts, read 39,529,468 times
These stories are awesome. I'm sorry I don't have any to share.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:36 PM

24,682 posts, read 50,559,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmobizmo View Post
When I was about 18 years old, my mom decided that she didn't think I was capable of choosing an "appropriate" young man to date so she set me up on a blind date with a 21 yr. old guy that she had met through her job. (Hello, 21 yr. old guys aren't usually "appropriate.")

Anyhow.......
Pre-date, Mom is gushing about how this guy was soooooo polite, handsome and a God-fearing Christian boy and I will be sooooooo impressed. She's already picturing her future grandchildren.

Well, 20 minutes after meeting, my God-fearing Christian date was trying to tear my clothes off in the car and slobbering like a rabid dog. I shoved him away and walked to a nearby convenience store and called my Mom to pick me up.

Boy, did I give her the what for! I told her that she set me up with a sex-starved maniac. She sat there in shock and says......"But he seemed so nice." Riiiiight, Mom. I'll find my own dates from now on. Sheesh!
Lol, that is funny...I'm sure that taught your mom a lesson.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:41 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,506 posts, read 18,846,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlyn5669 View Post
I was set up on a date (once again), and met the guy at the restaurant. He was really nice, goodlooking, and well dressed. I thought finally, a decent guy. After dinner we decide to go to a club to do some dancing. We are slow dancing, and he lets me know about a problem that he has had to deal with his whole life....

"I have eczema, don't be alarmed by the flakes when you run your fingers through my hair."

Ok, the eczema, no big deal. The fact that he thought I was gonna run my fingers through his hair on the first date...well, i'm just not that type of girl!!! lol
Aaaaaaaack! A little presumptuous--among other things. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships