U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 07:54 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,506 posts, read 18,583,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
OMG...when I was young (I think 19 or 20) I went out with a guy from work. As we were driving to the restaurant, he said, "So you've never called rape, right?" I said, "Excuse me?" and he said, "Well, I mean you've never slept with a guy and then said it was rape, right? I just want to make sure that if anything happens tonight, you won't yell rape."

OMG. NOTHING happened that night, you can be sure!
That would've been the shortest date I'd ever been on; I'd have said, well, yes, I have done that but just a few times. Then when we got to the restaurant, I'd excuse myself to go to the restroom and leave. What a creep he must've been!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2009, 09:58 PM

390 posts, read 849,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
This thread is a stitch! Love it!

On a first date, I found out I was deathly allergic to something I had eaten at dinner...I had to go to the hospital in an ambulance, was intubated, etc. Bad scene! The guy called the next day (didn't even go to the hospital!!) and said I had embarrassed him and he could not see me anymore.

That's the wierdest thing said to me on a date. Definitely the meanest!
OMG, are serious? my mouth is agape. what nerve!

Old 04-09-2009, 10:05 PM

390 posts, read 849,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraaz View Post
holy guacamole! Looking a gift horse in the mouth has been taken to a whole new level! Maybe he calculated the cost of potential dental work to factor in the prenuptial agreement.

I hope you didn't see him more than once.... Even once is one too many times! I'll be getting out of there as soon as something like this would happen. Wow! Have these people been brought up by wolves or something...?!
rolmfao

Old 04-09-2009, 10:33 PM

666 posts, read 1,976,958 times
I already covered this in another thread, but the weirdest and worst thing ever said to me had to have been, in the middle of dinner at a nice restaurant, "Would you have sex with me if I paid you X amount of dollars?"

Old 04-10-2009, 07:31 AM

194 posts, read 463,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgb123 View Post
hardly, much worse: in the back of a cab a guy grabbed my mouth and squeezed it open to reveal my teeth (kinda like you would do to a horse or a dog, or a dead person if you were doing an autopsy). He said "lets get a look at these, yep they are all there!)
hahahaha - what did you do/say then?

Old 04-10-2009, 07:35 AM

24,682 posts, read 49,404,049 times
I'm sure alcohol might have had a hand to play in a few of these very amusing anecdotes. Without it, the bars of the nation would be more like libraries.

Old 04-10-2009, 07:37 AM

9,411 posts, read 18,914,001 times
Wow, some of you ladies have been out with some trippy dudes. As a man we sometimes don't realize just how many creepy guys there are out there. I've always been somewhat of a psycho magnet, but when I hear some of the date stories that women share I can only scratch my head and wonder what goes on in these guys heads. Scary stuff.

Old 04-10-2009, 08:16 AM

857 posts, read 1,310,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tag08 View Post
I met this guy through a very slutty friend of mine.. In hindsight, I can see that he must've figured that birds of a feather flock together. I agreed to drive to LA to hang out with him on his birthday (I lived about 50 miles away) after I got off of work. I ended up having to stay later at work, so I tried to get out of it but he made me feel bad since it was his birthday. I get to his house around midnight because there is traffic due to freeway construction. We go in and sit down on separate couches. For about 20 minutes, we make small talk. After a short awkward silence, he asks me if I like doing something that guys usually like girls to do to them <that's not how he said it, I'm just giving the super PG rated version>.. I chortle, waiting for him to tell me he's joking or something. He doesn't. I say, "It's not my favorite pastime. Why do you ask?" He replies with, "Well, I'm just thinking.. You're sitting over there, I'm sitting over here.. Maybe you'd like to come over here and <do the completely inappropriate thing that I asked you if you liked doing>." I was in disbelief and replied with a strong, "NO." This was followed by another awkward silence. Then he asked me how long I was planning on staying. I told him that I thought it was about time for me to go. I'd taken two hours to get there to stay there for 20 minutes.

And the guy had the nerve to call me again after that! I never returned his call.

The nerve of some men!
And people say things are different in LA....

Old 04-10-2009, 07:28 PM

12,229 posts, read 16,962,571 times
Weirdest (and rudest) thing a guy ever said to me on a date was "You have a really pretty face for a big girl" I wasn't sure if I should say thanks for the pretty comment or be offended by the big girl comment so I just smiled but that whole night I was wondering "what the hell does that mean? That'd he'd like to date my face but not my body? Would he carry my head around like that old sketch from Living Color? Or introducing me to people like 'this is Natalay- I'm only dating her face though" Yeah I tend to over think things

Old 04-10-2009, 09:07 PM

16,224 posts, read 23,678,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Weirdest (and rudest) thing a guy ever said to me on a date was "You have a really pretty face for a big girl" I wasn't sure if I should say thanks for the pretty comment or be offended by the big girl comment so I just smiled but that whole night I was wondering "what the hell does that mean? That'd he'd like to date my face but not my body? Would he carry my head around like that old sketch from Living Color? Or introducing me to people like 'this is Natalay- I'm only dating her face though" Yeah I tend to over think things
I would have had to ask him what he meant by a big girl...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships