U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 11:51 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,068,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Unbelievable! How old was she? 16? Reads 17 much?
i don't know, some of these folks that don't believe in "breeding" might just...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2011, 11:52 AM

42,835 posts, read 83,399,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWSB13 View Post
Nope she was 23 and in grad school. She had some other questions that were pretty creative, but I guess I missed the boat on this one.
Surreal!

Old 02-02-2011, 12:26 PM

4,868 posts, read 7,892,400 times
I had a guy say this to me on the worst date of my life:

Him: see if a guy cheats on his woman, she's not giving him something that he needs.
Me: oh ya? hmm like what?
Him: well see...I'm a guy..and I NEED sex and if I'm not getting it, I will look for it somewhere else.
Me:hmm..I see

He was a guy I had class with 4 years ago, so imagine the horror when I had to tolerate him the rest of the semester! He had no idea what he did either when he kept trying to pursue me and I blew him off.

Old 02-02-2011, 12:35 PM

4,430 posts, read 7,616,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
I had a guy say this to me on the worst date of my life:

Him: see if a guy cheats on his woman, she's not giving him something that he needs.
Me: oh ya? hmm like what?
Him: well see...I'm a guy..and I NEED sex and if I'm not getting it, I will look for it somewhere else.
Me:hmm..I see

He was a guy I had class with 4 years ago, so imagine the horror when I had to tolerate him the rest of the semester! He had no idea what he did either when he kept trying to pursue me and I blew him off.
Your last response should have been:

Well then go get it from that waiter over there as he's been eying you all evening and you're certainly not going to get it from me.

Old 02-02-2011, 12:36 PM

16,777 posts, read 14,962,322 times
Guy took me to lunch and then asked me if I wanted to see his nice house on the golf course . I said " Sure "

We get there. House is big and fancy. His teenage kids are laying on the couch.

He takes me upstairs to get a tour of the top floor ( which was all his bedroom and bath )

He says " You see all this ? It's all YOURS ! "

I could not run out of there FAST enough !

Before we left, he pointed to the bed and said he had not had sex in ... 4 years...... !!

Old 02-02-2011, 12:41 PM

4,868 posts, read 7,892,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
Your last response should have been:

Well then go get it from that waiter over there as he's been eying you all evening and you're certainly not going to get it from me.
haha unfortunately I let him pick me up so we were driving to the restaurant that he did not bother to touch base with me on whether or not I'd like the food there, when we had that conversation. That was strike 2 on him! horrible horrible date!

Old 02-02-2011, 01:01 PM

16,777 posts, read 14,962,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
I have a bunch of stories but these two come to mind immediately, both from the online dating.

#1 - A first meet. Guy walks into the restaurant, I'm already waiting at the table (he was running late). He sat down, the waitress asked if he would like anything to drink. He turned to her and motioned with his index finger to wait. He then turned to me and says "Can we go back to your place?" with a cannibalistic kinda charm. What the fuzzle? And I met him in a public place, at a restaurant for dinner, why?

#2 - Another restaurant, first date. He's a country boy (I do love them), good looking, seemed nice enough when we were getting acquainted via email and telephone. He has a thing for Hispanic women. There is a large Mexican population where we are, and he's dated a few. We sat and chatted for a bit and he asked if I have any family here, how many siblings, etc. Then he dropped the bomb. "So did you grow up with a bunch of people in a one bedroom apartment?"

Not sexy.
# 1: was trying to get out of buying you dinner. Hence the " Can we go back to your place, instead ? "

I had a guy do this. He got there to the bar . Never got us a table. Wanted to go back to his place. I was totally turned off....Weirdest date or whatever it was, ever !

Old 02-02-2011, 02:12 PM

1,176 posts, read 2,068,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
# 1: was trying to get out of buying you dinner. Hence the " Can we go back to your place, instead ? "

I had a guy do this. He got there to the bar . Never got us a table. Wanted to go back to his place. I was totally turned off....Weirdest date or whatever it was, ever !
my story ain't good like the other ones. in between marriages i would go to AOL chat rooms and talk to women in my age range. i had a profile with a pic and all of that. my goal was to find an attractive woman that liked to golf so i could have a nice female golf "partner".

i made the mistake of meeting 2 different women that did NOT have pics in their profiles. anyway the second one claimed to be 4 years older than me but she's told "she looks a lot younger than her age" i met her at a mall near where she lived and we got some chinese. of course i paid and was a complete gentleman. i have 3 substantially older sisters and the oldest one is 10 years older than me. holy crap she looked older than my sisters!!! no friggin way i could have been attracted to her! sorry but just for being dishonest about your looks you're out. the other one kicked my ass on the golf course so she was out too! moral of the story: if you're gonna do it the easy way and meet people online make sure they have pics.

Old 02-02-2011, 02:32 PM

25,998 posts, read 28,915,914 times
There was this one guy, a doctor no less, real genius and it wasn't so much one specific thing he said, it was the way he would tell stories about things that occured in his life or his take on something and it didn't take me long to realize he was simply quoting scenes and stuff from movies as if they had happened to him and his 'take' on something were word-for-word lines right out of movies I'd seen. Totally odd.

Old 02-02-2011, 08:41 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,995,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Oh I think I might beat you all!

I went on a date with a guy who was significantly older than me. We had chatted a few times before the meeting and he seemed like an interesting intellectual. So I meet him at the restaurant and he looked a LOT older than he said he was. His pictures must have been 10 years old! So since I already was there, I figured I'd just deal with it before we went out separate ways. So we sat down at the table and he told me he had something for me. Before I knew it, he had whipped out a short, red, plaid, school girl skirt and told me he'd really like it if I went to the bathroom and put it on!

I left the skirt in the bathroom and snuck out the back door of the restaurant! Normally I'd just get up and leave right then, but the restaurant was too close for comfort from my townhouse and I didn't want him following me home!
Why'd you leave the skirt though? I would have left with the schoolgirl outfit, might've come in handy with someone else at at later date!! lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships