U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 05:48 PM

8,800 posts, read 14,235,592 times

Advertisements

I got one better than McDonald's, Ford.
Man was talking to his doctor and asked if he had anything that could make his wife "Hot and ready". Dr. gave him some pills and said to get her to take one an hour before bedtime. The man figured if they will help her maybe I'll take one too! The couple go to bed. About a half hour later his wife stands up on the bed, rips open her nightgown and yells,"I WANT A MAN!!" All of a sudden the man stands up on the bed, rips open his pajamas and yells, "SO DO I!!"
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2008, 08:26 PM

25,163 posts, read 50,248,125 times
He (adult man) said he was into underage guys and children's musicals. I was like "OMG freak." and I stopped talking to him. It is too bad because he was a good french kisser.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:48 PM

13,779 posts, read 24,573,942 times
When I was in college I worked as a photog for the police department and morgue (ICK! I know, I know!) and I had a date with this really good looking guy. We went out to eat and the first thing he said to me when we sat down was..." So, tell me, who is your favorite serial killer? What is the grossest thing you have ever seen at work?" and on, and on, and on...

I got up, walked home and never talked to him again.

True story...

Old 09-08-2008, 09:54 PM

3,663 posts, read 7,995,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
When I was in college I worked as a photog for the police department and morgue (ICK! I know, I know!) and I had a date with this really good looking guy. We went out to eat and the first thing he said to me when we sat down was..." So, tell me, who is your favorite serial killer? What is the grossest thing you have ever seen at work?" and on, and on, and on...

True story...

I would have never guessed you took photos of the deceased.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
I would have never guessed you took photos of the deceased.
Well, it was not really a life goal...I have degrees in photog with a focus on medical...good way to make money but I do not miss it.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
He (adult man) said he was into underage guys and children's musicals. I was like "OMG freak." and I stopped talking to him. It is too bad because he was a good french kisser.
Artsy, he sounds like a card carrying member of NAMBLA!

Old 09-08-2008, 09:58 PM

Did the interrogation go on for a very long time or was he just interested in criminal justice? Was he creepy or something?

Quote:

True story...

Old 09-08-2008, 10:00 PM

When I was making out with him he kept pointing out that I would look really young if it weren't for my facial hair shadow. I was like wth...this is super weird and annoying. He never got any more of my attention again!

Quote:
Artsy, he sounds like a card carrying member of NAMBLA!

Old 09-08-2008, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Did the interrogation go on for a very long time or was he just interested in criminal justice? Was he creepy or something?
It started to feel like he was trying to get tips or a tour...either one is really scary If memory serves me correctly, the conversation lasted about 5 minutes, maybe less.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:07 PM

Quote:
When I was making out with him he kept pointing out that I would look really young if it weren't for my facial hair shadow. I was like wth...this is super weird and annoying. He never got any more of my attention again!
I can see why. That story gives me the creeps and I don't know him!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships