U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 07:37 AM

7,518 posts, read 17,686,940 times

Advertisements

A Mormon girl that I met at college. Went out to dinner, which was very nice. Took her home (her apartment), she asked me in for a few minutes. Sat on the couch and kissed for a couple of minutes and next thing I knew this Mormon girl says "let's go into the bedroom". Weird, yes, b/c I sure wasn't expecting her to say that! Did we.....yes and it was one extremely hot night.....had to turn on the A/C!!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2008, 08:21 AM

132 posts, read 422,858 times
Here's a date: Bar with band playing. Date and I dancing. He leaves to go get us fresh drinks and says he'll be right back. 30 minutes later and I am still alone on the dance floor, looking for him to reappear. I finally find him sitting at the bar staring into space (drunk). I get him outside after a verbal struggle, where he proceeds to threaten to kill his ex-wife, and do it in front of his two children. (A song with her name in the title was playing at the time.) When he passed out, I stole his keys, wallet, and cell phone. When he sobered up, I dropped him off at rehab and never looked back. That was two years ago. Last weekend, I was at a bar -- in a different state, no less -- and saw him sitting at a table in the back, drunk, staring into space. Thankfully, his ex is still alive.

Old 09-09-2008, 10:58 AM

25,163 posts, read 50,227,846 times
Your story is great. A true classic. In college I met a ton of freaky weirdos. Once I went on a friend date with a lady from my class and during our meal she was talking about her bipolar disorder and the psychiatrists she had visited. I felt sorry for her, but at the same time very very anxious.

Another lady I went out with on a friend date kept talking about the sexual tension she has for a guy I knew at the time and as well as her roommate. Six months down the road I was eating at a fast food place and out of nowhere she appeared, yelled out my name in front of all the customers and wanted to hold a very loud conversation about her schedule. I didn't recognize her at first because she had gained 80 pounds and had aged poorly.....I thought she was an old bag lady. I was like OMG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
Back in college, I once went on a date with a young man who kept gushing about a French arthouse movie he had just seen. Among other things, he said the following:

"So this guy and his girl, they do a lot of acid, right? And lots of weird s----. Anyway, one night they are watching TV, and the girl gets up, goes into the bathroom, slashes her wrists, then slices her eyeballs and gouges her eyes out. Man... Now, there is a woman for me. No, don't laugh, I am serious. If my girl did that, I'd marry her right then and there, and have twenty-five kids with her. A woman has to be crazy like that for me to fall in love with her. I'd love it if a girl did something like that for me."

Needless to say, I suddenly remembered I had to wash my hair, and never saw nor spoke to this guy again.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:50 AM

8,262 posts, read 17,041,310 times
She said " I dont think I can take all that!!!!!" You pervs!!! It was a double size milkshake!

Old 09-09-2008, 11:58 AM

288 posts, read 605,449 times
I was set up on a date (once again), and met the guy at the restaurant. He was really nice, goodlooking, and well dressed. I thought finally, a decent guy. After dinner we decide to go to a club to do some dancing. We are slow dancing, and he lets me know about a problem that he has had to deal with his whole life....

"I have eczema, don't be alarmed by the flakes when you run your fingers through my hair."

Ok, the eczema, no big deal. The fact that he thought I was gonna run my fingers through his hair on the first date...well, i'm just not that type of girl!!! lol

Old 09-09-2008, 12:12 PM

4,739 posts, read 7,809,840 times
I took a girl out once, told her....don't expect me to ask you out again, took her to the beach for sex. She went willingly.....I honestly was expecting her to turn me down....How horrible!

Thank god I left Florida....lol

Please don't find me attractive

Old 09-09-2008, 12:15 PM

Hasn't he ever heard of anti-dandruff shampoo? It works for most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlyn5669 View Post
I was set up on a date (once again), and met the guy at the restaurant. He was really nice, goodlooking, and well dressed. I thought finally, a decent guy. After dinner we decide to go to a club to do some dancing. We are slow dancing, and he lets me know about a problem that he has had to deal with his whole life....

"I have eczema, don't be alarmed by the flakes when you run your fingers through my hair."

Ok, the eczema, no big deal. The fact that he thought I was gonna run my fingers through his hair on the first date...well, i'm just not that type of girl!!! lol

Old 09-09-2008, 12:17 PM

You sound like the jerk or the weird one to me. No offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
I took a girl out once, told her....don't expect me to ask you out again, took her to the beach for sex. She went willingly.....I honestly was expecting her to turn me down....How horrible!

Thank god I left Florida....lol

Please don't find me attractive

Old 09-09-2008, 12:19 PM

4,739 posts, read 7,809,840 times
No offense taken, honestly!

I think...looking back, that I was a jerk....my point exactly!

Old 09-09-2008, 12:21 PM

lol....wow. I'm glad you realized it. Took you a few decades but at least you learned. kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
No offense taken, honestly!

I think...looking back, that I was a jerk....my point exactly!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships