Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2008, 08:40 AM

330 posts, read 1,314,154 times

Advertisements

2 years ago, I went on a date with a man I met online. He emailed me and we agreed to meet for coffee. He talked about himself but never asked me any questions about myself or why he wanted to go out with me. He showed me pictures of his illegetimate daughters and talked about them. He said he and the mother were "screwing around", and she decided she was getting older and wanted kids. He was gross. Total low life. He talked kind of slow and sounded like a brain fry. Like he did too many drugs. When, he walked me to my car he saw my college and Harvest Crusade bumper stickers. He said loudly, "Harvest Crusade?" and that he went to the school of hard knocks. I told him he would have known that if he would have asked me about myself. Didn't he read my profile? He said he didn't pay attention, just looked at my picture.

I never heard from him again. I wonder why? (LOL!)

Last edited by Texasturkey; 09-21-2008 at 08:57 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2008, 08:41 AM

1,461 posts, read 3,652,204 times
I lived in CA in the early 70's and worked with a Christian organization. I got a "dear jane" letter from a guy I had been seeing. He said he imagined me up on a soap box, yelling, and selling Bibles on the street corner and that is not what he wanted. That was a far cry from what I was doing but that was all right with me...someone better came along~

Old 01-31-2009, 04:20 AM

1 posts, read 1,976 times
When I asked my date if he finished his Christmas shopping - he said he had one more gift to buy- for his 24 year old niece. I asked what and he said days of the week underpants.

Old 01-31-2009, 04:57 AM

58 posts, read 139,664 times
Lol what some of these guys have said makes me seem smooth!

Old 02-13-2009, 12:40 PM

323 posts, read 788,280 times
Not sure if the mods will let me get away with this story but I'll give it a shot.

I met this guy through a very slutty friend of mine.. In hindsight, I can see that he must've figured that birds of a feather flock together. I agreed to drive to LA to hang out with him on his birthday (I lived about 50 miles away) after I got off of work. I ended up having to stay later at work, so I tried to get out of it but he made me feel bad since it was his birthday. I get to his house around midnight because there is traffic due to freeway construction. We go in and sit down on separate couches. For about 20 minutes, we make small talk. After a short awkward silence, he asks me if I like doing something that guys usually like girls to do to them <that's not how he said it, I'm just giving the super PG rated version>.. I chortle, waiting for him to tell me he's joking or something. He doesn't. I say, "It's not my favorite pastime. Why do you ask?" He replies with, "Well, I'm just thinking.. You're sitting over there, I'm sitting over here.. Maybe you'd like to come over here and <do the completely inappropriate thing that I asked you if you liked doing>." I was in disbelief and replied with a strong, "NO." This was followed by another awkward silence. Then he asked me how long I was planning on staying. I told him that I thought it was about time for me to go. I'd taken two hours to get there to stay there for 20 minutes.

And the guy had the nerve to call me again after that! I never returned his call.

The nerve of some men!

Old 02-13-2009, 01:32 PM

973 posts, read 3,304,759 times
When I was about 18 years old, my mom decided that she didn't think I was capable of choosing an "appropriate" young man to date so she set me up on a blind date with a 21 yr. old guy that she had met through her job. (Hello, 21 yr. old guys aren't usually "appropriate.")

Anyhow.......
Pre-date, Mom is gushing about how this guy was soooooo polite, handsome and a God-fearing Christian boy and I will be sooooooo impressed. She's already picturing her future grandchildren.

Well, 20 minutes after meeting, my God-fearing Christian date was trying to tear my clothes off in the car and slobbering like a rabid dog. I shoved him away and walked to a nearby convenience store and called my Mom to pick me up.

Boy, did I give her the what for! I told her that she set me up with a sex-starved maniac. She sat there in shock and says......"But he seemed so nice." Riiiiight, Mom. I'll find my own dates from now on. Sheesh!

Old 02-13-2009, 02:19 PM

1,255 posts, read 3,196,208 times
I was out with a girl at a Bar.She asked if I wanted to see a Pic of her baby? I said sure.I looked at it told her it was one ugly Baby,did she ever figure out who the Daddy was? She didn't like me after that

Had sex with a woman.Gave her a kiss as I was leaving.Said I hope you don't think I Love You. Don't know what happen on that relationship??

hillman

Old 02-13-2009, 02:23 PM

1,255 posts, read 3,196,208 times
Oh first time I met my wife I said she was the most stuck up ***** I ever met? Must like them that way I've been with her 27 years.

hillman

Old 02-13-2009, 03:20 PM

30,708 posts, read 79,802,285 times
"I like you so much that I even started taking showers for you." My mom noticed and comments that "You must really like this guy"

Umm. . .you live with your mom? You do not normally take showers?

Old 02-13-2009, 03:40 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBoating View Post
I'm not sure about that, but, from my observation of her, when her religion told her "no sex before marriage", she just didn't want to hear that! For being a fairly religious type girl (that she told me she was), she really surprised me! Oh well, it was a "hot time in the old town" that night!!
They do go door to door. Make sure you have central A/C from now on.

I'm so gonna burn for saying that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships