Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2018, 08:50 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereToDate View Post
Going on a date tonight

She insists it’s not a date but she’s letting me pick her up etc.

Any other tips?
Listen to the people you're trying to date
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2018, 09:33 PM

378 posts, read 230,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
Of course I do. I use the term female and woman interchangeably. I see your point though.

If one is to use the bathroom line and successfully get into a woman's place, he would use the bathroom and then keep talking, kissing, and seeking to escalate the interaction into sex. A woman is to let a man know where her limits are. Men do keep pushing forward for sex. Consent needs to occur.

That whole scenario that the OP is planning is so stressful and not worth it. It is a better seduction scenario to start an evening. like a 2nd or 3rd date with the man inviting a woman over to his bachelor pad for a home dinner date. Light food served with a fantastic alcohol selection like a wine or a good cocktail. Then perhaps have some smooth jazz on in the background. Something instrumental and erotic. Kissing on the couch or straight back to the bedroom. That's a much more serene seduction.
Maybe It's just me, but that seems like a really corny method of seduction.

Old 07-15-2018, 10:06 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
So how was the date, OP?
Hes probably trying to make bail right now

Old 07-15-2018, 10:07 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdreams2013 View Post
It IS super corny, all spelled out like that. What's worse, though, is the language describing how to "get into" a woman's house, as if it's the vault of the Bellagio and they're plotting a heist.

Guys, seriously, please remember these women you're trying to hump are people. Treat them as such instead of as targets or conquests.

If you just want to get off, go another route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
OMG !!!!!

Old 07-15-2018, 11:51 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
Listen to the people you're trying to date
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Oh, God, that was hilarious. Just spread rep, etc.

Old 07-16-2018, 06:36 AM

33 posts, read 20,660 times
$20 says he won't come back to tell us.

Old 07-16-2018, 08:24 AM

73 posts, read 41,018 times
I wouldn't at all to be honest for that age gap.

Old 07-16-2018, 02:10 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,460,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdreams2013 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
It IS super corny, all spelled out like that. What's worse, though, is the language describing how to "get into" a woman's house, as if it's the vault of the Bellagio and they're plotting a heist.

Guys, seriously, please remember these women you're trying to hump are people. Treat them as such instead of as targets or conquests.

If you just want to get off, go another route.

OMG !!!!!
An evening involving wine, smooth jazz, and mood enhancing elements is not corny. There's an element of romance and eroticism.

Old 07-16-2018, 02:13 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,565 times
Quote:
An evening involving wine, smooth jazz, and mood enhancing elements is not corny. There's an element of romance and eroticism.
Corny and romantic are in the mind of the beholder

I think it's corny

Old 07-16-2018, 02:24 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
Romance, maybe, but what makes you think a woman is more likely to jump into bed with you if she is getting her food, wine and (ugh) "smooth jazz" in your home rather than at a restaurant, bar, party, etc?

Are you one of those who believes that if a woman enters your home after dark she is obviously DTF?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships