Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 05:18 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Says a woman who is pretty attractive to begin with and probably gets her fair share of male attention anyway.
I have the feeling that you'd get attention in a burlap sack... sans make up or long hair. Lol
And so would you!
But at least you're humble about it and can see it from the other side 😺
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2018, 05:28 PM

14,530 posts, read 20,121,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
But at least you're humble about it and can see it from the other side ��
How do you make that symbol or smiley at the end of the above sentence? I'd PM you but you apparently have your PMs set to friends only. Or let's be friends?

ETA, drat, quoting it doesn't work.

Old 07-23-2018, 05:35 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovehound View Post
How do you make that symbol or smiley at the end of the above sentence? I'd PM you but you apparently have your PMs set to friends only. Or let's be friends?

ETA, drat, quoting it doesn't work.
Ya, ok, we can be friends, but when you get mad dont send me DMs about me being a 40 year olduglybtch who sleeps with her dog mmmkay? 😻

Old 07-23-2018, 05:50 PM

12,229 posts, read 21,503,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Show more boobs - boobs are magnetic to most men. But you'll attract a lot of men you do not want to attract. It can give you a boost of confidence though to be noticed by so many.
Did you see that episode of Sex in the City where Miranda wore the fake nipples under her dress and everybody was staring at her? Hilarious, but I would never do that myself.

I don't even like to show a lot of cleavage since I'm top heavy anyway. Like Jade, I don't need more men staring at my chest!

Old 07-23-2018, 05:53 PM

You're so sweet! Ya sure I promise I won't send no lame PMs.

And as far as I'm concerned you and your relationship with your dog is no business of mine. I used to sleep with my dog too.

He went to doggie heaven at 19 YO and I hope to find a new doggie love soon.

Old 07-23-2018, 05:56 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,827,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Well...what? You say you're meeting new people, so what happens that you're not closing the deal, so to speak? What kind of meetups are you going to? How social are you?
I go to those singles drinks meetups in hotel bars , also go to aabt 3-4 dining meetups and karaoke meetups

Old 07-23-2018, 05:57 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,827,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzaa2 View Post
Are you in Singapore?

In countries like USA the dating game is a lot more skewed for women.
I am in Singapore and a true blue local Singaporean. Not expat

Old 07-23-2018, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsi View Post
Did you see that episode of Sex in the City where Miranda wore the fake nipples under her dress and everybody was staring at her? Hilarious, but I would never do that myself.

I don't even like to show a lot of cleavage since I'm top heavy anyway. Like Jade, I don't need more men staring at my chest!
Yep, that would work. I'm not an admirer of large mammaries but the nipples do stand out. Oh, look! I just made a double entendre!

I can understand why it would bother a woman, the staring, it's sort of an unwanted visual sexual advance. My current flame often comments that people are staring at her. Well she is cute. I haven't noticed anybody staring. Oh, and she doesn't have large... you know. I'm not very critical in that department as long as they are there. Quality over quantity.

I feel sorry for women who have a huge bosom to the point some need surgical reductions. And very large + older has problems of its own.

Old 07-23-2018, 06:10 PM

6 posts, read 10,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
There are also women who have a certain kind of neediness that attract certain types of men.

:-) do tell

Old 07-23-2018, 06:14 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,959,283 times
In another thread you mentioned you would like more first dates to progress to second or third dates. Why do you suppose they did not? What are you looking for in a man?
Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporelady View Post
I am in Singapore and a true blue local Singaporean. Not expat
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships