Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2018, 12:59 PM

212 posts, read 148,431 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangirl_2015 View Post
The best thing would be to never see him again. The only reason you want to see him again is because you hope he will beg you to stay, beg you that he will change, say he can't live without you, blah blah blah. Let me tell you, there are nice guys out there, guys who aren't like this. But you won't find one, because you will waste tons more time trying to make it work with this guy.

Don't call him. Just text him that it is over, and then block him. Then there is no time to explain. In fact, I wouldn't even tell him why it's over, just tell him it's not working for you. Then block. By telling him what you know, that just leaves the way for tons of explaining and blaming etc. What is the point. I suspect this guy hasn't exactly treated you wonderfully all this time as it is.

are you this afraid of being alone? Being alone is so much better than this. You are already alone anyways, not like this is someone who you can count.

Never seeing him, scares me; I am scared to be alone but I love having around and being with him.

I know I can meet someone else.
Being without a man is not my fear
Being without him is.

And you know, he is nice to me in general.
He is kind and caring towards me and very supportive emotionally.
Obviously catching him online has showed me different side to him.

That’s he is a liar and a cheater but that changed the fact I am deeply in love with him.

And not even just that; I care for him so much that I surprise myself that I care for someone
like I care for him.

Thinking of hurting him; hurts me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2018, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlj1225 View Post
Ha!
No it is not chad.

Lol I don’t think any woman should trust any man from online.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:02 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,355,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma25 View Post
No it is not chad.

Lol I don’t think any woman should trust any man from online.
And, I would not trust a man who has a partner and is still online looking for other women.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:04 PM

4,286 posts, read 4,762,355 times
Quote:
Never seeing him, scares me; I am scared to be alone but I love having around and being with him.

I know I can meet someone else.
Being without a man is not my fear
Being without him is.

And you know, he is nice to me in general.
He is kind and caring towards me and very supportive emotionally.
Obviously catching him online has showed me different side to him.

That’s he is a liar and a cheater but that changed the fact I am deeply in love with him.

And not even just that; I care for him so much that I surprise myself that I care for someone
like I care for him.

Thinking of hurting him; hurts me.
Seriously? If this is in fact a real post, please get some therapy to find out why you think so little of yourself that you're willing to put up with a liar and a cheat. People who are kind and caring and supportive emotionally do not lie to you and cheat on you. Also you should probably get checked for STDs.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
And, I would not trust a man who has a partner and is still online looking for other women.

I don’t trust him at all. But that doesn’t stop me loving him.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan123 View Post
Seriously? If this is in fact a real post, please get some therapy to find out why you think so little of yourself that you're willing to put up with a liar and a cheat. People who are kind and caring and supportive emotionally do not lie to you and cheat on you. Also you should probably get checked for STDs.

I wish it was fake post

I am too embarrassed to talk to my friends about it so this my only support system.

I am definitely gonna get myself checked. We have had unprotected sex so there is a chance I might have catched something.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:18 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,355,291 times
Quote:
I don’t trust him at all. But that doesn’t stop me loving him.
Love yourself more than to accept maltreatment from any other person. That's my hope for you. "Love" does not feel the way it feels to you now. You think you need him, but you do not.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:18 PM

569 posts, read 440,340 times
Maybe you should reach out to a counselor to discuss this if you can't talk to your friends. Right now you could be missing out on finding the love of your life while you are wasting time on a cheater who does not respect you.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:21 PM

888 posts, read 555,643 times
Ok, well this is pretty much the end of the discussion. You won't leave. Love isn't relevant. We have ALL loved and lost. Myself included. Loving someone isn't a reason to stay and be a doormat. Yes it is hard to leave someone you say you love, but goodness, so what? Not to be rude, but seriously, so you love him, who the heck cares. Love doesn't fix or change anything. Doesn't mean a darn thing, and certainly doesn't mean enough to him to be faithful to you. Unless you are willing to have an open relationship ( but I bet he wouldn't want you with others, it's just ok for him), then leave this person. Otherwise stop complaining about him, and stop snooping on him. You know he is cheating, end of story.

The whole " I don't want to hurt him" is just another excuse to not leave. You need to woman up and realize this guy is a player. He is the best kind of player, I am sure he makes ALL his women feel the way you feel about him. Don't for one minute believe you are the only one " deeply in love with him" I know the type. Heck I have dated the type when I was younger. Most of us have.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:36 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,285,135 times
Either play the game you're in or drop the ball. He thinks everything is copacetic. You on the other hand know differently. The ball is in your court. If he's doing this behind your back, I think that overrides any emotions you have to him. Plus it sets a baseline for what his potential is in the future. Is that how you want to live, always wondering?

At this point, it's either:
Live with the false pretenses
Confront him directly and let the chips fall where they may
Walk and tell him why
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships