Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2018, 09:58 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,851,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLady_1234 View Post
If he leaves me alone. There's no drama.

You have created drama already. I can only imagine how much it will increase when one of you makes contact.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2018, 09:59 PM

406 posts, read 624,029 times
Quote:
why? What can he do to me?
If he dare to harass me, I will get harassment order on him.
I will tell him the exactly how I feel. He doesn't leave me alone after 8 years. I will let him remember me rest of his life. Let he realized It's not a good idea to found me after 8 years. It's not bad for me to get something off my chest.
What damage can he do by telling him you love him in the present tense? Embarrass or threaten to do so to your employees, other family, cause a seed of mistrust to be sown into your husband. Telling him you love him in the present tense could potentially give credence to a lie he can make up about what you and your ex did secretly.

You are also giving him validation that he could wait another few years, when you are in a vulnerable spot, and get you back then.

Old 09-30-2018, 09:59 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
I need to get this out off my chest.
I know you guys are right, but I still think It's not a bad idea to tell him if he contacts me.
Why I'm the only one have to suffer it?
Suffer? How will your suffering stop if you tell him you love him?

How will it make anything BETTER?

What do you want to happen?

Old 09-30-2018, 10:03 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Go right ahead and tell him how you feel. Tell him how you’re still in love with him. Get it off your chest, LMAO!

Old 09-30-2018, 10:04 PM

2,170 posts, read 3,307,351 times
Quote:
I do love my husband. I'm loyal to the family 200%
The love my husband and I have is different from with EX.
My husband and I are a perfect match. We have a lot of things in common. Personality, the value of life, etc.
EX and I are both passions in love. Different personality, different the value of life. Ex doesn't want to have a family and kids. We had very strong Chemistry. We know each other's thoughts without saying anything.
Would it be fair to say you find this ex a lot more physically attractive than your current husband?
Are you attracted to everything about your husband except for his looks?

Old 09-30-2018, 10:06 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,355,291 times
1. Ignore him.
2. Tell your husband.

Old 09-30-2018, 10:06 PM

2,483 posts, read 2,475,158 times
I think once you wake-up, you'll realize that your posts here got some stuff off your chest and you will no longer feel need to contact him.

You just can't realize it now.

Your mind will make the necessary adjustments while you sleep. If a big decision isn't imminently life or death, it's usually a good idea to sleep on it.

Old 09-30-2018, 10:08 PM

149 posts, read 100,568 times
Quote:
I'm married, with kids. I'm happy with my life until my ex found me on Instagram 2 weeks ago.
We only dated for 6 months 8,9 years ago. We broke up because we weren't on the same page about the relationship, but we both deeply in love. I love him and crazy about him. He can't stay the same page with me, so I made a decision between heart and mind. I end the relationship. He keeps to trying to get me back since we broke up. He did whatever he can to win me back(sent flower every day, weeks, sent cards and letters, emails, etc) but I ignored him totally(change phone number, move different places, block his email, etc) He stopped 1 and half years to chase me, then started to find me through Facebook again. He sent me messages through Facebook and ask me to meet him, but I ignored him again, after that I met my husband and got married very quickly. Fast forward 8 years later, now He found my company's Instagram account that my husband and I own. He started to follow my company Instagram account. He watched every Instagram stories that we post and liked all new post. I know I still love him, his appearance is a huge impact on my life. I can't concentrate on work. I spent a lot of time to bury those feelings in past years. We don't have any mutual friends. We're in entirely different social circles. I don't know how he could find me. I changed my last name since married. I can't tell this to anyone in my real life, special the feelings that I have for him.
I just don't know what he wants from me? He knows I'm married with kids. I'm worried that he will contact me again since he knows my company address and other information.
Any suggestion?
Let your husband deal with him. Tell him about this guy who has contacted you recently.
You need serious mental counseling.

To even entertain him beyond telling him to stop is pure evil which is the opposite of Love.
But it sounds like you cannot do that.
Don't do evil to innocent loved ones to break up your family.
Find a bible, read it. pray.

Let your husband handle this. My prayers are with you.

Old 09-30-2018, 10:13 PM

52 posts, read 22,069 times
I know if I block him. It will give him a sign that I haven't moved on. It made he contacts me.
I don't want anybody to know this. (beside online) Of course, I don't want my husband knows it. He is a very sensitive guy. I know It will damage my marriage if I tell my husband about this.
sometimes I know it's difficult for someone gives you a good advice by accused you( special online people) They don't know the entirely story and no background of my personality.
I still thank you for the suggestions. At least I get out something off my chest( telling my story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
What your doing is getting yourself in a tizzy over a guy you don't know. Everyone is awesome for the first 6 months.

You apparently have some great, romantic story in your head, but it doesn't exist in real life.

You have already allowed this to take you away from your family, and if you don't block him, you will continue with this nonsense.

You owe your husband better than this.

Old 09-30-2018, 10:15 PM

52 posts, read 22,069 times
Thank you. I already realized it that's why I'm still happy even though I got accused by other people in the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by picardlx View Post
I think once you wake-up, you'll realize that your posts here got some stuff off your chest and you will no longer feel need to contact him.

You just can't realize it now.

Your mind will make the necessary adjustments while you sleep. If a big decision isn't imminently life or death, it's usually a good idea to sleep on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships