Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2018, 04:31 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,601,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebo View Post
A crush is not cheating. Acting on it is. How old are you all? She sounds quite young.

Hell, I've been married 28 years and I still get crushes.
Agree. It's normal to occasionally come across someone you have a more than passing attraction to, the issue is whether you act on it and/or let that person preoccupy your thoughts to the detriment of your relationship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2018, 04:34 PM

2,048 posts, read 2,156,102 times
Jaysus, don't listen to some of the men you're getting advice from here. You're hearing from Hates Women Because No One Will Date Him, Divorced Three Times, and Never Been in a Relationship Longer Than Two Weeks. I liked your analysis of the last conversation you had about it - stick with that sentiment. And no more saving photos of strange tarts!

Old 10-30-2018, 08:31 AM

3,143 posts, read 1,600,475 times
Restore her trust by making her feel she is the most beautiful woman in the world -- words and actions. When I dated my now husband, I knew he was insecure about losing his hair and going bald. So I told him I found bald guys sexy, I also told him things that would build up his sexual prowess. I did find him attractive so I wasn't lying but I went out of my way to affirm his attractiveness to me.

So, imagine if I had a photo of a sexy guy with a full head of hair on my phone. What message might he take from that? I don't think he would consider that cheating but he certainly wouldn't feel as good about himself.

Old 10-30-2018, 09:40 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,737,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallouise View Post
Jaysus, don't listen to some of the men you're getting advice from here. You're hearing from Hates Women Because No One Will Date Him, Divorced Three Times, and Never Been in a Relationship Longer Than Two Weeks. I liked your analysis of the last conversation you had about it - stick with that sentiment. And no more saving photos of strange tarts!
Since you are trashing others credentials, what exactly qualifies you to give advice?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships