Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 03:41 PM

1,593 posts, read 776,422 times

Advertisements

People with real power don’t go around talking about what they can do. They just do it, when the time is right.

The proper time for you to demonstrate your power is if she were to ever try to demonstrate hers, playfully or whatever. Until then, it’s just hot air.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2018, 03:43 PM

553 posts, read 302,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
If my gf got all cheeky, we’d settle it in bed.

I’ll beat 🤜🏽 💥 🤩 her up with my 🐔 and 👅 😝

I’ll show her! 💪🏽🤪
Hehehe exactly what I was thinking!!

Old 10-24-2018, 03:45 PM

3 posts, read 2,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At Arms Length View Post
People with real power don’t go around talking about what they can do. They just do it, when the time is right.

The proper time for you to demonstrate your power is if she were to ever try to demonstrate hers, playfully or whatever. Until then, it’s just hot air.
I just dislike cocky people especially when they attacking my own manhood or belittle me in this case. I never dated a tomboy before so these feelings are very new to me.

Old 10-24-2018, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboyguy12 View Post
I just dislike cocky people especially when they attacking my own manhood in this case.
Then dump her and find a weakling who will bolster your ego.

Seriously, I beat my partner at stuff all the time! And if he does win he feels bad and says he wish he let me win.

You sound insecure. In the least you definitely didn’t handle it right by telling her “you need to be humbled”. I hope she dumps your *** for making a statement like that.

If it really bothered you, learn how to communicate and say, “that bothers me when you say that. I feel like you are attacking my manhood.” Why couldn’t you say something like that?

It’s not too late. Apologize to her for saying she needs to be humbled and tell her how she made you feel.

Old 10-24-2018, 03:49 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Attack your manhood? Lmao

Old 10-24-2018, 03:50 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
If my gf got all cheeky, we’d settle it in bed.

I’ll beat 🤜🏽 💥 🤩 her up with my 🐔 and 👅 😝

I’ll show her! 💪🏽🤪
LOL even funnier because it's true

Quote:
I just dislike cocky people especially when they attacking my own manhood in this case. I never dated a tomboy before so these feelings are very new to me.

Maybe y'all aren't a match. If her personality clashes with yours, it's something to think about. Or maybe you're being to sensitive and could just make a joke out of it instead of taking it so seriously.

Is your manhood actually threatened?

Old 10-24-2018, 03:51 PM

45,379 posts, read 60,561,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
eve, I bet YOU could kick his ass
And she's hot to boot.

Old 10-24-2018, 03:52 PM

3 posts, read 2,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levels77 View Post
Then dump her and find a weakling who will bolster your ego.

Seriously, I beat my partner at stuff all the time! And if he does win he feels bad and says he wish he let me win.

You sound insecure. In the least you definitely didn’t handle it right by telling her “you need to be humbled”. I hope she dumps your *** for making a statement like that.

If it really bothered you, learn how to communicate and say, “that bothers me when you say that. I feel like you are attacking my manhood.” Why couldn’t you say something like that?

It’s not too late. Apologize to her for saying she needs to be humbled and tell her how she made you feel.
We all have insecurities. Beating your partner in video games is whatever. I think it is a male ego thing. most guys don't want their spouse to man handle them or beat them that would be a hard pill to swallow for most guys.

Old 10-24-2018, 03:59 PM

Quote:
We all have insecurities. Beating your partner in video games is whatever. I think it is a male ego thing. most guys don't want their spouse to man handle them or beat them that would be a hard pill to swallow for most guys.
Of course it’s a male ego thing!

But then you tried to one up her by saying she needs to be humbled. Not a good way to solve conflicts in relationships.

Why not just say, “that makes me feel like you are attacking my manhood”. She probably would have apologized.

Old 10-24-2018, 04:05 PM

20,763 posts, read 19,968,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
eve, I bet YOU could kick his ass
I can choke him with my legs

I made the snow comment because recently a similar guy complained that he got dumped after he manhandled his gf with rubbing her face brutally in snow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships