Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 10:47 PM

468 posts, read 356,362 times

Advertisements

The more I think about this the more I lean towards feeling after 4 dates he is no longer as interested as he may have been before....but he is not either man or mature enough to come right out to tell you or he is wavering in his own thoughts but sending the picture of his medicine and also telling you maybe bring him some fruit if he is still sniffling next freaking weekend after you asked if you may bring him something now makes me go...hmmmmmmm.....

Old 11-04-2018, 10:57 PM

160 posts, read 85,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY 915 View Post
The more I think about this the more I lean towards feeling after 4 dates he is no longer as interested as he may have been before....but he is not either man or mature enough to come right out to tell you or he is wavering in his own thoughts but sending the picture of his medicine and also telling you maybe bring him some fruit if he is still sniffling next freaking weekend after you asked if you may bring him something now makes me go...hmmmmmmm.....
Exactly how I feel. He won’t want to see me now but maybe next freaking weekend... he made it sound like he’s gonna be sick for a long time. Meaning no dates will be scheduled.

But he still keeps texting me after I kinda stopped responding every texts of his. So I don’t know how to react to that.. I don’t want to totally ghost on him either do I want to be his pen pal. Should I just straight up tell him how I feel and be done?

Old 11-04-2018, 11:03 PM

587 posts, read 423,610 times
I think it's kinda odd he mentioned anticipating being sick next weekend

If he really wanted to see you again, he would be more optimistic, I'd think

Stop contact with him unless he reaches out to you with something meaningful

Old 11-04-2018, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qilixiang View Post
Exactly how I feel. He won’t want to see me now but maybe next freaking weekend... he made it sound like he’s gonna be sick for a long time. Meaning no dates will be scheduled.

But he still keeps texting me after I kinda stopped responding every texts of his. So I don’t know how to react to that.. I don’t want to totally ghost on him either do I want to be his pen pal. Should I just straight up tell him how I feel and be done?
I feel you should let him know how you are now feeling.....ask him point blank if he wants to continue dating once he feels better. You can't allow yourself to be eaten up by this doubt you have....so speak what's on your mind. And what will be will be.

Old 11-04-2018, 11:07 PM

160 posts, read 85,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krosser100 View Post
I think it's kinda odd he mentioned anticipating being sick next weekend

If he really wanted to see you again, he would be more optimistic, I'd think

Stop contact with him unless he reaches out to you with something meaningful
Exactly... that’s so odd! That’s the part annoyed the hell out of me.

Old 11-04-2018, 11:14 PM

Also, he may keep texting you after you stop responding because he senses your doubt about his being sick....I say that because of him sending you a picture of his medicine which to me seems a strange thing to do...he may be simply ill but if he is no longer as interested he still is wavering in his own thoughts...

So again yes, tell him how you are feeling.

Old 11-04-2018, 11:16 PM

587 posts, read 423,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY 915 View Post
Also, me may keep texting you after you stop responding because he senses your doubt about his being sick....I say that because of him sending you a picture of his medicine which to me seems a strange thing to do...he may be simply ill but if he is no longer as interested he still is wavering in his own thoughts...

So again yes, tell him how you are feeling.
Yes odd to send a pic, "overcompensating" is not quite the right word, but it is almost like he is not even sick then you will send a pic of the medicine

Old 11-04-2018, 11:38 PM

17,736 posts, read 9,187,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krosser100 View Post
Yes odd to send a pic, "overcompensating" is not quite the right word, but it is almost like he is not even sick then you will send a pic of the medicine
I think overcompensating is correct.

Earlier in the thread I said he's lying. Maybe he actually does feel sick, but something isn't right here.

If he wanted to push away the OP, I don't think he'd bother with a picture and all the texts. It seems important to him that the OP doesn't think he's lying. Again, though, something's not right.

OP, does this guy work? If so, is he planning to stay home all week?

Old 11-05-2018, 03:15 AM

4,413 posts, read 3,471,558 times
This is the guy who told you “I love you” and said he wanted to be bf/gf, right? Here’s how you find out if he’s just going cold on you. Say, “I’m coming over to bring you soup because that’s what girlfriends do” and see how he responds. If he acts weird about that then open a conversation about his mixed signals.

Old 11-05-2018, 04:36 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,197,836 times
I would think if he's lying he would have said 101 or 102.
This just sounds more like ignorance with maybe a touch of hypochondria mixed in
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships