Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2018, 03:15 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolzpris View Post
Sorry. But see I am not hunting for anybody. I jus unfortunately fell for this guy. He had five girls before in all means. And now with me. But he is nice that he is ignoring me since I am married. I take your opinion very seriously and will work on it.
Who are you responding to? What are you talking about, hunting?

You can use the blue "quote" tab on the bottom right of posts you want to reply to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2018, 04:40 PM

18 posts, read 6,577 times
How do men feel when they have sex? Don’t they get mentally connected ? How easy is it for them to play with ? Jus curious ?

Old 11-15-2018, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Who are you responding to? What are you talking about, hunting?

You can use the blue "quote" tab on the bottom right of posts you want to reply to.
To you . For your comment - The reason you keep “lusting after men” in your workplace is because you are human and your brain is trying to maintain some semblance of normal human operations in your very spartan relationship

Old 11-15-2018, 08:07 PM

Quote:
... but not with him.

With him maybe. Because I was at home for 7 years without job n I met people only since last 3 years at workplaces by myself. N this is the relationship I messed up with since last 8 months.

Old 11-15-2018, 08:39 PM

Quote:
To you . For your comment - The reason you keep “lusting after men” in your workplace is because you are human and your brain is trying to maintain some semblance of normal human operations in your very spartan relationship
Soooo ... are you saying you aren’t lusting after the guy at work?

You said you think about it all the time.

Old 11-15-2018, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Soooo ... are you saying you aren’t lusting after the guy at work?

You said you think about it all the time.
It is not jus sex. More than that. And we are not fully into it. Jus worried .

Old 11-15-2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
It is not jus sex. More than that. And we are not fully into it. Jus worried .
Ok but you see my point about how your mind is desperately trying to find the connection that you and your husband are missing.

If you (and your husband) turn your focus completely to your marriage, you may be able to improve your situation at home.

Old 11-16-2018, 09:35 AM

973 posts, read 915,331 times
Quote:
My son is my husband. The old ex I had only phone relationship. My husband had another same relationship too. But not as deep I had with my ex. I shared a few pics of mine n he cheated on t. That left me to mental break down. My husband loves me. But we both are not into physical relationship . Lately when hubby came to kn9w ab9ut the new one we both try to work on it. Still I need this new guy. But he is avoiding me . He hit me up and turned me on. But ever since he felt I am serious he avoids. I had son jus for the sake of having it. No urges at all then. Me and my husband I think we both killed the urge we had on past experiences. We jus hug and sleep.
huh!?!???????????!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, just divorce. You two aren't happy together. If the son doesn't already know, then he will soon and sleeping around outside of marriage is not something you want your child to know.

Old 11-16-2018, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffypoopoo View Post
huh!?!???????????!!!!!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure she meant "my son is my husband's (child)."

Old 11-16-2018, 10:36 AM

2,260 posts, read 1,137,942 times
Quote:

I do think you and your husband should try VERY hard to maintain your marriage and family. It's remarkable that he knows about your affairs and can take a somewhat objective approach with you.
Im with Birdie.
You need to stop looking outside your marriage and work on what you have at home 100% or get divorced. You cant do this halfway. See if you can get your husband to be the person that he was when you liked him. I dont know if thats possible if you both are completely different people after 10 years, but you should give it a good try for your son. With therapy.
You want the sensation of romance, but you also have to realize that goes away after a while with anyone. Even if you had a legitimate relationship with the guy at work, the romance would have died off there too.
If you want to start dating guys, you have to finish what you started with your husband first.
And leave your guy at work alone, hes not interested in you anymore.
If you dont stay with your husband, you will have to be coached on how dating works in the states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships