Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2018, 09:32 AM

99 posts, read 48,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This. No-brainer. For a large number of people, having a bond on some level is one thing that helps create sexual compatibility. I don't expect you to understand or accept this, OP, but it's a fact.
I literally know no people like this in real life. You would buy a car without test driving it huh? "The driver/car bond will overcome any issues the car may have or overcome things I don't like about it!"

Old 12-29-2018, 09:35 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNameForJoe View Post
Symptoms of genital herpes often go unnoticed. Most people with genital herpes—close to 90%—don’t know they have the infection.

Try again. You are grasping at straws here.
Good to know you're cool with being a disease vector, as long as. you don't have symptoms. Got it. Be sure to tell your partners.

Old 12-29-2018, 09:35 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,033,106 times
Quote:
I literally know no people like this in real life. You would buy a car without test driving it huh? "The driver/car bond will overcome any issues the car may have or overcome things I don't like about it!"
You're the only one arguing over sexual incompatibilities. The rest of us are telling you that a lousy bond doesn't need to lead to sex at all. No one has to "test drive" someone they're personally incompatible with.

Old 12-29-2018, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Good to know you're cool with being a disease vector, as long as. you don't have symptoms. Got it. Be sure to tell your partners.
Why are you shaming people who enjoy sex. Herpes is not that common (I don't have it, been tested) and not many people have it, and it is treatable.

Old 12-29-2018, 09:37 AM

7,400 posts, read 6,370,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
I generally avoid questioning other people's preferences in sexuality and relationships. Everyone is different and entitled to live their choices.

I've been on the other end of that discussions way too many times.... Live and let live.
This. What other folks do does not concern me. If I wasn't into a dude, I cut things off, and if I was feeling it 100%, I took things further.

Old 12-29-2018, 09:38 AM

Quote:
As Liberty pointed out, getting to know someone to see if there's any potential basis for bonding, first, is part of the vetting process.

Notice your black-and-white thinking. No one except you is talking about not test-driving a human, before "buying" (marrying) them. No one. That's not what your own OP is about. You change the goal posts, in order to make opinions that differ with yours seem absurd. That's very obvious though; it may work for you on other forums, but it won't work here.

Old 12-29-2018, 09:43 AM

Quote:
As Liberty pointed out, getting to know someone to see if there's any potential basis for bonding, first, is part of the vetting process.

Notice your black-and-white thinking. No one except you is talking about not test-driving a human, before "buying" (marrying) them. No one. That's not what your own OP is about. You change the goal posts, in order to make opinions that differ with yours seem absurd. That's very obvious though; it may work for you on other forums, but it won't work here.
The opinions that do differ from mine ARE absurd on this topic. Look I get it, message boards are full of perfect people who don't enjoy sex until marriage in the missionary position for procreation only. Fact remains the real world is not like this, no matter how much you try to think it is.

Old 12-29-2018, 09:49 AM

Quote:
The opinions that do differ from mine ARE absurd on this topic. Look I get it, message boards are full of perfect people who don't enjoy sex until marriage in the missionary position for procreation only. Fact remains the real world is not like this, no matter how much you try to think it is.
See, you're just making that up, now. You're proving my point. The people you normally talk to IRL must not be very bright, lol. Good luck.

Old 12-29-2018, 10:14 AM

Quote:
See, you're just making that up, now. You're proving my point. The people you normally talk to IRL must not be very bright, lol. Good luck.
Now you are making fun of my friends, great. I said the bolded because that is the next step down the slippery slope of the way people like you think.

Old 12-29-2018, 11:00 AM

3,926 posts, read 2,035,856 times
Quote:
Symptoms of genital herpes often go unnoticed. Most people with genital herpes—close to 90%—don’t know they have the infection.

Try again. You are grasping at straws here.
Actually, herpes isn't a big deal and people don't really need to worry about it...

A good watch from Adam Ruins Everything.

https://youtu.be/aU4VcOQzQm0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships