Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 02:50 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,384,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reen79 View Post
Some guy i was dating decides to take a dump in my toilet after we had sex. Smells up my whole place. I was so mad. What is your take on pooping while dating?
Turn the fan on and close the door. Get over it. You don't make any sense. I am sure you've had a "emergency" some time or another in your own life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2019, 02:54 PM

8,170 posts, read 6,033,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
You need more fiber in your diet.
I have plenty of fiber. Doctor said it is normal for me.

Old 01-23-2019, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Ok, if you say so. This has been an educational thread. I’d never heard of Poopourri before, but now I’m going to buy some.
Don’t bother. Unless you have a weak nose. I have found poopurri just makes the poop smell like whatever scent you use. I have a strong nose. My exhusband use to say I could smell radon 3 houses away. He could smoke, shower, change clothes and I could still smell it on him.

Old 01-23-2019, 03:25 PM

21,925 posts, read 9,494,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reebo View Post
That if a normal human function that everyone has to do bothers you, you’re not mature enough to date.

Seriously, what was he supposed to do? When you gotta go, you gotta go.
Says it all.

Old 01-23-2019, 03:34 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,607,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
I have plenty of fiber. Doctor said it is normal for me.
Really? I always go at least once a day, so once or twice a week sounds like constipation to me.

Old 01-23-2019, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Really? I always go at least once a day, so once or twice a week sounds like constipation to me.
That’s your normal.

Old 01-23-2019, 03:49 PM

6,114 posts, read 4,606,165 times
Hey, I have an idea. Maybe someone could be like a convenience store and keep a key with a giant key ring and keep the bathroom locked.

When the significant other needs to go potty, they will be required to sign and date a log (no pun intended ) showing they are the responsible party.

Old 01-23-2019, 04:23 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,363,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderFrost View Post
I don't think you understand how it works with men.

You can use all the toilet in the world, right before jumping into shower.

But after 10-15 minutes in shower, the reflex still kicks in. It might be just few drops if you went 15 minutes ago, but it's almost unavoidable, the reflex is so strong.

Now, if you went couple hours ago and then jump into shower, that's just plain disgusting. The hot water molecules bind quickly to the odor and it stays on long after you peed.Especially if you steamed up the bathroom with super hot water.

Every man is excused of his ignorance on such incident exactly once in their life, afterwards it's flatout disgusting behavior.
Why would men have a different "reflex" to urinate in the shower than women? Anybody have medical documentation of this?

Geez, who even takes a 15 minute shower - that's not healthy. It's a reflex only because it is a bad habit that once started is hard to break - of course anyone could if they wanted to - they're just lazy and inconsiderate.

Old 01-23-2019, 04:26 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,607,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
The only redeeming thing about this whole thread is that I learned about a product that would alleviate the potential situation.
Wondering though,even if I can save myself from being the offender, do you have to have a sign up on your bathroom wall to educate 'visitors"?
Yes. Maybe something like “If you MUST poop in my bathroom, put a little of this in the toilet before you do so that things will smell nice. Unless you have a strong nose. Then it won’t really matter. But use it anyway. And please don’t forget to turn on the fan and wipe thoroughly, but don’t use too much toilet paper! Also, are you SURE this can’t wait until you get home?”

Old 01-23-2019, 05:59 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Yes. Maybe something like “If you MUST poop in my bathroom, put a little of this in the toilet before you do so that things will smell nice. Unless you have a strong nose. Then it won’t really matter. But use it anyway. And please don’t forget to turn on the fan and wipe thoroughly, but don’t use too much toilet paper! Also, are you SURE this can’t wait until you get home?”
You have a fan in your bathroom? Bougie! My house is a starter bungalow, no fans, no A/C, etc.

Given the size of my bathroom, there is only so much room on the walls. I'd have to use the Reader's Digest condensed version:

Downward arrow above toilet, "Poop here, then flush"

"Thanks for your deposit, leave a tip" would be a small tent from card stock, next to a candy dish on the tank.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships