Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2019, 02:42 PM

587 posts, read 423,800 times

Advertisements

For half a year, I'd been hooking up with a guy mid 30s, just sex, but it was very good sex.

I never really asked details about his life, he said he lived in a neighboring city but his supposedly work is 20 min from my place.

The last encounter as he was about to leave I asked if he lived alone. He said no. "Room-mate?"
His face turned red and said softly he's attached.
"Man or woman" I ask (I'm gay).
"Woman"
"Any kids" I ask
"2". Then he admitted she never does anything sexually. He even said the last time they had sex was 2 months ago.

Quickly dropped the convo and he left, and my awareness of his story now changes any dynamic we had.
It will be just wrong to ever hook up with him again.

I actually kinda felt bad for him, that she never wanted to have sex. Plus she is likely unaware of his bisexuality.

Lesson is if you want to secure a marriage, you need to have sex with that person very regularly or THEY WILL SEEK IT ELSEWHERE

I myself felt grossed out after the convo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2019, 02:45 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,721,626 times
But you knew he was married......before he told you.

Now you feel bad?

And your take away is to blame the spouse for not giving him sex?

Got it.

Old 01-22-2019, 02:53 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
He might be full on gay and she's the beard.

I don't know. Either way stories about cheating are skeevy to me.

Old 01-22-2019, 02:53 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,197,836 times
They have two kids but hardly ever any sex? Right!
Don't feel 'grossed out', feel like a sucker ( no pun intended)

Old 01-22-2019, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
But you knew he was married......before he told you.

Now you feel bad?

And your take away is to blame the spouse for not giving him sex?

Got it.
It was speculation before, but with his own words admitting it, it did hit the nail.

I do believe in the marriage the sex is very important, and if it held as such, a spouse will not seek out elsewhere

Old 01-22-2019, 02:55 PM

29,745 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krosser100 View Post
I do believe in the marriage the sex is very important, and if it held as such, a spouse will seek out elsewhere
True, but you don't know if that's even the truth. The guy already has a flexible relationship with honesty. The mating call of the cheating husband is "we're practically separated..."

Old 01-22-2019, 03:02 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
You don't know his wife doesn't sleep with him. He SAYS she doesn't, but given he's been cheating on her for months, he's shown he's not trustworthy & a liar. And sex with a man vs. a woman is very different. So chances are, be's bi & has sex with his wife, but still wants to enjoy sex with a man, which he has to cheat to get because his wife may very well not be that open. Then again, he could be gay & doesn't wanna deal with coming out. Either way, both of those things are his issue, and sadly they effect his family, but his sexuality secrets aren't her fault.

As the other man, or woman, you only know what the married person chooses to tell you. Sometimes people cheat because they just don't care to be monogamous anymore and they want the thrill of a new partner again. And many people won't talk up & say flattering things about their spouse to their mistress or mister. Why? Because they wanna play the victim so as to get further. Have the other man/woman thinking they're better or more important than they actually are because they get more out of them that way -if the other person thinks they're "better" than the spouse.

I think a lessen goes, don't trust cheaters. lol

Old 01-22-2019, 03:06 PM

Quote:
It was speculation before, but with his own words admitting it, it did hit the nail.

I do believe in the marriage the sex is very important, and if it held as such, a spouse will not seek out elsewhere
If a guy is bi or really in the closet gay, the wife may have absolutely no factor if what she does or doesn't, or how often, give him sexually.
Don't use her as a scapegoat

Old 01-22-2019, 03:10 PM

He would message out of nowhere throughout the weeks always saying things like he is horny etc, he is "backed up" etc etc

After last encounter, he said "it has been a long time" (meaning sex)

That's when I asked if he lived alone, I was wondering why he always made himself out to be some sex-less victim (unlikely as he is good looking and charming demeanor)

Old 01-22-2019, 03:20 PM

Quote:
He would message out of nowhere throughout the weeks always saying things like he is horny etc, he is "backed up" etc etc

After last encounter, he said "it has been a long time" (meaning sex)

That's when I asked if he lived alone, I was wondering why he always made himself out to be some sex-less victim (unlikely as he is good looking and charming demeanor)
Hey! Fall for whatever sad story you want to fall for.. Hope it works out for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships