Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 02:44 PM

23,155 posts, read 26,081,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goochgirl View Post
Yeah he is we broke up for 6mos but got back together
Why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2019, 02:47 PM

325 posts, read 227,313 times
But I've asked him to leave before and us break up he says that's not what he wants. Also I understand its not just about the sex, but if he's fine enough for me to go down town for him why shouldn't I receive ever, or at least be paid some type of attention when I'm laying in bed all fixed for him in lingerie an makeup etc. Plus we don't even have to be fighting for him to say those mean comments to me. For example today he just wakes up and starts calling me buckee again and I say you know what that really hurts me when you say that. He says, you know I don't mean it, you know I'm just a jerk, messing around, he says I love the way you look or I wouldn't be with you

Old 01-25-2019, 03:08 PM

23,155 posts, read 26,081,154 times
Quote:
. He says, you know I don't mean it, you know I'm just a jerk, messing around, he says I love the way you look or I wouldn't be with you
If you're willing to settle for that, then what can we tell you?
Other than , if you want to put up with someone who admits he's a jerk...……(and he is)……..

Old 01-25-2019, 03:29 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,169,868 times
Sounds to me like he has a boyfriend.

Old 01-25-2019, 07:26 PM

Lol I don't think he's gay lmao. And I keep trying to talk to him I am not ok with it nor do I want to settle. If I didn't have my kids and if my dad was still alive for me to leave and go there I probably would have already left him. Its just I'm so confused and one minute everything is great then it's worse than ww2 . I'm in a 11year relationship but lonely all the time. But I have said to leave if he can't treat me right an it just turns into a huge fight an he doesn't leave. I don't have a license or car only he does but this house is only in my name. But when I tell him to leave he threatens to have my kids taken an says I must need him to leave so I can have sex with someone else which is not true an idk I'm stuck I guess u

Old 01-25-2019, 07:28 PM

When we broke up before it was only because he got into trouble and had no choice but to be gone we got back together because he proposed an promised everything would be better I'm an idiot. He even gets jealous about me being online

Old 01-25-2019, 07:30 PM

Btw I do have my own toys I do spend extra time in the shower when I have to but that's not what I want I need to feel loved and sexy by the guy I'm spending all these years with

Old 01-27-2019, 09:39 PM

Well I ended it had no choice cant handle it anymore plus I have rent due in few days an he knows I won't have the money an he let me know he isn't helping us an doesn't care since he can go to his mom's but we can't so I'm done

Old 01-27-2019, 10:59 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,463,677 times
Quote:
Ok so my boyfriend and I are both 32yrs old and have been together for 11years. We have 2 children together 11 and 9.

I can't take it but I love him an have 2 kids together plus after 11 years I don't who just throw it away
11 years. 2 kids. 32 years old. No marriage....

He's bored. You have very little in common except for the children. He believes that he can do better and would like to move on.

It amazes me that some women truly don't understand the BASICS and spin their wheels for YEARS trying to MAKE someone love them.

Old 01-27-2019, 11:40 PM

13,264 posts, read 8,359,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
11 years. 2 kids. 32 years old. No marriage....Correct you do not need to be married to be loving parents, whats your point?

He's bored.And you know this how? You have very little in common except for the children. He believes that he can do better and would like to move on. When did the internet create the add on that suddenly we who are strangers Know someones true belief system?

It amazes me that some women truly don't understand the BASICS Actually WE DO Understand the basics....nurture, defend, and attend others and spin their wheels for YEARS trying to MAKE someone love them.
My reply are in BLUE

While the gist of this posters concerns are both having her physical and emotional needs not met, I suspect that this gent may well have some reasons to be less intimate. He does owe the relationship a level of direct honesty and effort to rekindle .

OP- As someone who experienced this thwarted behavior ...I commend you for hanging in there. I can say without a doubt that UPPING your game isn't the answer. This is really NOT about you when it comes to his rejections....its his problem to solve. Directly state it to him ....and then go on about your day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships