Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2019, 04:39 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger View Post
Have you ever had the displeasure of dating a bitter, manipulative and divorced American woman....

A few. Once they got away from their jerk ex husbands and start living life again and have some laughs and decent sex they stop being so bitter and are often a joy to be with.

Old 05-19-2019, 05:03 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banger View Post
As a man in his 60's.....

Have you ever had the displeasure of dating a bitter, manipulative and divorced American woman....

It's not fun..... So Why do it.

Most men re not delusional, recognizing the reality of the situation.

Even the illusion of pleasure is far superior to dealing day after day with a demanding Harpy.

BTW... recognize.... I believe in the MGTOW movement.
Many men are bitter, manipulative and divorced, too, though. It's not a gendered issue; it's human issue. So, everyone, male and female, should keep all the angry, bitter people at the far end of a 20-foot pole, and run away overseas to look for love? Do you see how absurd that image is?

Is there a reason American men can't simply look for the happy, well-adjusted women among them, instead of writing off all of North American womanhood? lol. Surely you can see how ridiculous that is?

Or is common sense to much to expect from a guy named "banger"?

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 05-19-2019 at 05:14 PM..

Old 05-19-2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
They complain about American women being "gold diggers" so they go to women in other countries, who's only interest is what's in their wallet, and getting a free place to live.
Don't forget that all-important Amerikanski visa. They're visa-diggers.

Old 05-19-2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
This isn’t a male only thing there are large populations of older women in the UK and America that also have a similar practice. They go to Jamaica and parts of Africa on holiday only they typically don’t bring the young men back home with them as a partner.
Let me guess; you saw that movie, "How Stella Got Her Groove Back", I think it was called?

So these are the sources of info for today's discussion: TV and movies?

Old 05-19-2019, 05:11 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
It didn't take long for the stereotypes to come out.

The whole thing is based on frustration and fantasy.

Old 05-19-2019, 05:15 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times
OK, so maybe I was being naive. Some guys gotta go to Thailand, some women gotta go to Jamaica. Sorry I just have to go to the bar next door, or Bumble for whatever type of sexual adventure. I guess my grass is greener and I didn't even know it.
> >

Old 05-19-2019, 05:22 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
This is real rather it's on tv as well or not. I know someone who was gullible enough to believe that a woman, forty years his junior,from the Philippines wanted him for himself.

He ended up going back there to marry her has seen her once more since then, sent her money monthly for a few years until she started letting him know that her "friend" needed money as well.
He was rich by her standards.

There are some other details that are too disgusting to repeat.

His family had to intervene. It's quite repulsive imo.

Yes, there are females who do the same with men from other countries and it's just as repulsive imo.

Old 05-19-2019, 05:37 PM

2,761 posts, read 2,230,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Really - a horny, willing woman who's traveled thousands of miles isn't sexy enough? Some guys (American) want it all...others just want women who are "have a lust for life".
But these people are the type who pay for sex, men and women. I'm guessing that the majority are not attractive and much older. Hence why I think it's hard for the young men to get aroused even with the blue pill. I do feel sorry for the girls who have grandfather pawing all over them but they just have to fake it while the young men usually have to perform on grandmother which is a hard feat to do.

Old 05-19-2019, 06:24 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,382,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Don't forget that all-important Amerikanski visa. They're visa-diggers.
Yes.

I've known a few women here from Russia who married American men. One of them married an alcoholic, he was from a wealthy family; he died a few years later from liver disease. She got all his money. She must have been relieved. Now she's a merry widow.

Old 05-19-2019, 07:05 PM

5,451 posts, read 4,053,058 times
I think another problem is that once the foreign bride gets here, she wants to send money (her husband's money) back home to support family. How do you say, "No, let your family live in poverty" without being the bad guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships