Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2019, 03:27 AM

346 posts, read 238,236 times

Advertisements

Like the guys you see on TV, they're like 45 yet go to Russia, Thailand, the Philippines, etc. and end up hooking up with a woman that's around 20 and who only knows how to say "money" and "credit card" in English. I am 33, but I know I'd rather be alone than these sad pathetic excuses of human waste.

Old 05-19-2019, 04:49 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,757,535 times
You think TV is real?

Old 05-19-2019, 05:09 AM

5,457 posts, read 4,068,971 times
oh, this phenomenon is real. I knew a guy whose 4th wife was from southeast Asia. They had a long distance relationship before marriage.

Some people like to be the one in the relationship with the power. Or there may be other reasons.

Old 05-19-2019, 07:22 AM

9,380 posts, read 6,995,013 times
This isn’t a male only thing there are large populations of older women in the UK and America that also have a similar practice. They go to Jamaica and parts of Africa on holiday only they typically don’t bring the young men back home with them as a partner.

Old 05-19-2019, 07:56 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,877,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
This isn’t a male only thing there are large populations of older women in the UK and America that also have a similar practice. They go to Jamaica and parts of Africa on holiday only they typically don’t bring the young men back home with them as a partner.
wut I’ve been around for a few decades and I work with and go to happy hour with the ladies, never once have I heard or had the impression there are women who have to leave the country for sexual adventures. 🤭😄

Old 05-19-2019, 08:11 AM

12,789 posts, read 15,021,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
You think TV is real?
It's irrelevant about whether it's ON TV or not. I'm sure the mail order bride business is a multi-something dollar business, although I haven't looked up any stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision67 View Post
Easy. From his point of view, choose one:

45 year old American Woman
- Dominant
- Entitled
- Angry
- Sexually unavailable

20 year old Thai Woman
- Submissive
- Obedient
- Grateful
- Cheerful
- Sexually available
You pretty much hit the nail on the head! (Although we should all know that not ALL American women are what you say here.)

It's pretty obvious from the little I've seen. These (usually rich), older men are jaded from the American women who are stronger-willed & know American customs & KNOW THEIR RIGHTS as females. ALSO, these men more than likely have a pompous, controlling personality about them & love it when a woman is completely dependent on them & listen to them fully.

PLUS, the foreign women would jump at the chance to go w/ American men & the men know it. The foreign women:

- mainly want to get out of their country & have that freedom because their cultural customs are probably so degrading to women & they have no rights over there

- know they'll have a sugar daddy to take care of them

- usually, meek, mild, no-backbone & easy to listen as if they were still a child

- the men who are into this kind of thing think the women are beautiful & optimistic about life

- appear "exotic" so the men think they're the envy of their peers in society

Many men don't treat the foreign women any better. They just want that control w/o any back-talking from the women. However, I'm sure there's always those few men who do treat them well.

Old 05-19-2019, 08:42 AM

818 posts, read 457,337 times
There are also many very legit marriages and relationships and reasons too many here are all kinds of mixed marriages from people that have just met here like anyone else.
But whatever anyway who could blame them with a lot of western type women these days.
And a lot of these women are just truly stunning too.

Old 05-19-2019, 10:07 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,462,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
wut I’ve been around for a few decades and I work with and go to happy hour with the ladies, never once have I heard or had the impression there are women who have to leave the country for sexual adventures. 🤭😄
I've been around the world and take my word for it that I was a blue eyed blond haired hunk at the age of 19 and the willing prey of cougars from Lisbon to Athens and all party ports in between.

You would be shocked 😆

Old 05-19-2019, 10:10 AM

18,737 posts, read 33,430,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
... never once have I heard or had the impression there are women who have to leave the country for sexual adventures. 🤭😄
You apparently missed the Cambridge (Mass.) of a few decades ago, where women were going in packs to Jamaica and being met at the airport by various beach boys/men.

Old 05-19-2019, 10:32 AM

102,235 posts, read 108,093,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azureth View Post
Like the guys you see on TV, they're like 45 yet go to Russia, Thailand, the Philippines, etc. and end up hooking up with a woman that's around 20 and who only knows how to say "money" and "credit card" in English. I am 33, but I know I'd rather be alone than these sad pathetic excuses of human waste.
Desperate people go for desperate measures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships