Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2019, 09:58 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,101,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
It is DEFINITELY a troll post. Your friend gets hit on, sure. But do women publicly humiliate him* when he shows non-interest? Do they become hostile? And frequently enough that he must ask advice about it? Please.

*and what would that look like, anyway? Do they announce to the room that he is not interested? How would that publicly humiliate him?
No I’m taking in terms of them going up to him and grabbing his body. He’s even had a women grab his penis.

I’m sorry if that’s not hostile enough for you.

Old 06-04-2019, 10:04 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian_guy View Post
Australia, why where are you from?
Okay I'll bite--sure, you're in Oz, but what situations are we talking about? Women are groping and verbally assaulting you as you walk down the street? As you sit quietly in a cafe drinking your flat white? While you're at your desk at work? What exactly is going on down under?

Old 06-04-2019, 10:05 AM

804 posts, read 545,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
You must be irresistible
Wear a wedding ring, maybe that helps...
Rub the wedding ring and be like "IDK maybe not sure" That is what my professor does when a hostile female student approach him for sex. So he rubs the ring and even points to it ( hand gesture ).

Always keep one in your pocket.

Old 06-04-2019, 10:11 AM

19,632 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Give examples of these hostile approaches or cut it out.

Old 06-04-2019, 11:06 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,637,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
No I’m taking in terms of them going up to him and grabbing his body. He’s even had a women grab his penis.

I’m sorry if that’s not hostile enough for you.
Apology accepted.

Old 06-04-2019, 11:21 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGal7 View Post
So, you're saying that random women approach you out in public and yell or physically abuse you in some way?

Everyone replying to your post assumed you meant they were approaching you to proposition you in some way. But you're saying all of them are being combative or in some way argumentative just randomly out of the blue completely unprovoked? That doesn't make any sense.
It does if your visualizing what I am. The OP may be ready to assimilate into society outside of the facility. Maybe a review of what was preventing him from living independently previously, is in order.

Old 06-04-2019, 12:39 PM

37,465 posts, read 61,396,384 times
I find that strange women approach me once or twice a year. I consider it very flattering. In my case, it is always focused on my beard [they ask if they can touch my beard, or run their fingers through it, etc].

I was told that I have a resemblance to some character on a TV that wears a full beard, either 'Phil' or 'Sigh'. I have never seen the show, I do not have a TV.

One of my neighbors [Todd] is a farmer whose wife left him. After she left, within a couple of weeks some other woman started showing up at his doorstep with baked food. She got to bringing him meals every day and within a month she had moved in with him.

It happens.

Old 06-04-2019, 12:55 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,347,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian_guy View Post
How do you get women to stop approaching you without having to sacrifice your dignity and self-respect?

For example: Showing of non-interest but receiving public displays of ridicule and or hostility!
Gain weight, and stop all forms of hygiene...

Also, keep your shoes and socks on your feet for days, maybe even weeks, and then that will really repel women

Old 06-04-2019, 01:13 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,027,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
I find that strange women approach me once or twice a year. I consider it very flattering. In my case, it is always focused on my beard [they ask if they can touch my beard, or run their fingers through it, etc].

I was told that I have a resemblance to some character on a TV that wears a full beard, either 'Phil' or 'Sigh'. I have never seen the show, I do not have a TV.

One of my neighbors [Todd] is a farmer whose wife left him. After she left, within a couple of weeks some other woman started showing up at his doorstep with baked food. She got to bringing him meals every day and within a month she had moved in with him.

It happens.

They are comparing you to people on Duck Dynasty. https://www.bing.com/search?q=charac...ox&FORM=IESR3A

Old 06-04-2019, 01:40 PM

37,465 posts, read 61,396,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
They are comparing you to people on Duck Dynasty. https://www.bing.com/search?q=charac...ox&FORM=IESR3A
That could be.

Are those TV characters big hits with the ladies?

I dont go into the city very often, one time we made the trip to meet our son and his wife at a nice restaurant. After our meal, as we were leaving, there was a bridal-party [a bride and her bridesmaids] going on in the restaurant [it was all drunk females]. When they spotted me, they made a big fuss that they wanted me to join them and kiss the bride.

I assumed it was some TV character that ladies want to fawn over. But I was rather embarrassed and since I was with my wife, I simply smiled and left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships