Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2019, 12:49 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian_guy View Post
American right?
You’re single, right? Lol ��

Old 06-05-2019, 12:51 AM

42 posts, read 14,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
This isn't an Australian thing. Post some links or studies to back this crap you keep repeating over and over about Australian women being waaay more aggressive. It is not a known fact. Men are way more aggressive in every culture and country, and yes, even in Australia.

So what's your agenda? If you wanted to know "how to safely say no", just say no. How are you sacrificing your dignity and self respect? Are you turning them down in a diaper? Naked? Dress covered in mud? You make no sense at all.
You believe this doesn't haven't why?

Because they're women and I'm a man?

I guess that very same primitive belief occurs when I turn them down and get accused of sexual harassment because as we all know "men don't turn down women" right?

"He must be lying because I've never seen or been through that same situation!"

"Now provide some studies that show your personal circumstances doesn't exist"

Perhaps I should start a new thread asking for the men that don't have to embarrass themselves in front of women and get rejected always to answer instead?

Perhaps that should thin the herd of all the jaded losers out there?

Old 06-05-2019, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
You’re single, right? Lol ��
No!

Old 06-05-2019, 12:55 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
You're the one who's miserable. OP...about sacrificing your dignity and self respect. Shouldn't this have been posted in the Mental Health sub-forum? This has nothing to do with Relationships.

Old 06-05-2019, 12:57 AM

Quote:
You're the one who's miserable. OP...about sacrificing your dignity and self respect. Shouldn't this have been posted in the Mental Health sub-forum? This has nothing to do with Relationships.
Yes being accused of being in the wrong because I'm a guy is demeaning

Old 06-05-2019, 01:00 AM

Quote:
It was posted here because of (what I hoped to be) people's first hand accounts of the opposite sex, what it turned out to be ironically was the exactly same exercise of ridicule I've come to know and hate while dealing with the opposite sex.

Maybe bull**** is cross cultural!

Old 06-05-2019, 04:28 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,718,414 times
Quote:
Not out of the blue, once they figure I'm not interested it's game on

As a previous poster mentioned cultures are different, but yeah I agree posting here was a mistake.
That's still out of the blue, except....
Quote:
I've had everything from getting their friends to come over while they're drunk and accuse me of being gay to attempts to glass me in the back of the head.

Welcome to Sydney?
that it sounds like maybe most of this happens in bars? Bars aren't likely places to find best behavior regardless of whether your view of the Equator is up or down.

I don't care where you go, women aren't genetically wired to behave as you're describing, so very few do.......in most settings.

Old 06-05-2019, 06:36 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,383,370 times
Quote:
You believe this doesn't haven't why?

Because they're women and I'm a man?
Quote:
Yes being accused of being in the wrong because I'm a guy is demeaning
Aaaaand the agenda becomes clear.

Old 06-05-2019, 07:10 AM

37,464 posts, read 61,388,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
That's still out of the blue, except....

that it sounds like maybe most of this happens in bars? Bars aren't likely places to find best behavior regardless of whether your view of the Equator is up or down.

I don't care where you go, women aren't genetically wired to behave as you're describing, so very few do.......in most settings.
I have experienced it in a doctors office waiting room and in a restaurant [though granted in the restaurant when I got catcalled the ladies were drinking].

Old 06-05-2019, 07:48 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,718,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
I have experienced it in a doctors office waiting room and in a restaurant [though granted in the restaurant when I got catcalled the ladies were drinking].
You've been accused of being gay and had attempts to glass you in the back of the head in a doctor's office waiting room? How come we haven't seen you on Jerry Springer?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships