Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2019, 07:08 PM

9,981 posts, read 5,681,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisLQ View Post
So,

long story short: [Blah blah blah.]
Nah, that was the short story made long.

The long story short is right in your thread title.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2019, 07:09 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
She blocked you in an effort to generate more interest in her, on your part. It appears to be working.
I disagree. I think after he said his piece she decided she was done with him. People do that when they're done - they disconnect and sometimes block you.

Old 12-12-2019, 07:14 PM

107 posts, read 44,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I disagree. I think after he said his piece she decided she was done with him. People do that when they're done - they disconnect and sometimes block you.
We never followed each other and she has no idea I even know she has IG. I feel like you would do that if you followed each other/knew each other as a way to disconnect completely. I personally would do it if I was trying to get over a person

Old 12-12-2019, 07:26 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
We never followed each other and she has no idea I even know she has IG. I feel like you would do that if you followed each other/knew each other as a way to disconnect completely. I personally would do it if I was trying to get over a person
Okay, so let's assume OzzyRules is correct and I'm wrong. So? You don't want anything to do with her.

Or so you say.

Old 12-12-2019, 07:53 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,382,658 times
Quote:
I have blocked people from my past on social media, even though we hadn't interacted with each other in years.

However unfair or weird or wrong that may seem, it's my right to do that.

You need to move on and forget about this person.

Old 12-12-2019, 09:58 PM

599 posts, read 263,246 times
Why are you stalking her? Definitely not healthy. She has every right to block you. You said you weren't interested, I don't blame her.

Old 12-12-2019, 10:35 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,550,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
I'm confused. If you don't want to be involved with this woman anymore, why do you even care that she blocked you?

It sounds to me like you have unrequited feelings for her if you still look at her Instagram.
He explained that already--'she's hot'. That's all it takes for many guys, sadly.

Old 12-12-2019, 11:06 PM

7,019 posts, read 3,750,250 times
I never offer or ask for a woman's social media who I go on dates on with and get to know.

Old 12-13-2019, 04:16 AM

12,918 posts, read 16,865,381 times
I think it's more like driving past an old abandoned house that you once knew.

Old 12-13-2019, 06:45 AM

6,562 posts, read 8,393,687 times
Quote:
So,

long story short:

I went on 3 dates with this drop dead gorgeous and one of the most fascinating woman I've ever met. We just clicked after 3 dates, or so I thought. She called me a few days after our third date and we made plans for her to come over to my place and we were going to make dinner together. She never showed, called, text, nothing. I had a mutual friend warn me about her. I never reached out to her asking for an explanation and after 5 days she called me from her work phone and left me a voicemail with a long apology saying that her phone got wet at the beach. Long story short, I walked away from her. 5 months later (this past sunday) she texts me and asked how I was doing. this was my exact response: "Hope you're doing good, I'm great. It's nice to hear from you but unfortunately im unable to look past how things ended when we were seeing eachother. Once I lose trust in someone it's nearly impossible to get it back. I had a nice time getting to know you and enjoyed the time we spent together. Good luck and take care". She then replied with 'That is true and I respect that. Thank you, you too". I stalk her IG every once in awhile and i noticed that she just blocked me. We never followed each other, liked or viewed stories or pictures. She has no idea that I know she even has Instagram but she managed to look me up and block me. Is she that salty about me rejecting her? you have no idea how hard it was to walk away from her and not give her another chance. I had a great connection with this woman. She was one of the most authentic and genuine people I've ever met. I was pretty disappointed when she stood me up but I have to stand up for myself. I need to spend time with women who appreciate and respect me.
The answer is very simple:
She blocked you so that you couldn't stalk her IG. People aren't stupid, OP - everyone knows there's social media stalking and she (correctly) assumed you were stalking her social media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships