Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2019, 02:51 PM

32,647 posts, read 48,028,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisakolosi View Post
He was engaged and He was flirting with me. His friends said that his fiance was coming. He bought me leggings and shirt and even wanted to Netflix and chill with me. Why would he do that even though he is engaged.?

Because he is one of those men who think it is OK to cheat, and if he can get sex fro cheap from you, on the side, without any obligation to you, he is going to do it.

Big truth here: just because a man will have sex with you doesn't mean he likes you. This creep has someone that he is going to form a relationship with and you will be the side piece of no value. If you get tired of him, he will find another young stupid woman who believes his lies for a little while until he replaces her with another young stupid woman.

I have a lot of sympathy for his future wife. She is not going to have an easy marriage to a man who has no regard for her feelings and doesn't care how badly he hurts her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2019, 03:18 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,550,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Why didn't you sign in under your other username?

You got lots of advice about this before. Engage your brain and avoid older men like this going forward until you learn more about how the world works.
Yet another one who just wants to giggle and get conversation going about her crush and thinks that re-posting the same nonsense under a different name will prolong the party.

I'll bet she encourages the attention and actively seeks the guy out.

Old 06-13-2019, 03:27 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,530,989 times
Quote:
He was engaged and He was flirting with me. His friends said that his fiance was coming. He bought me leggings and shirt and even wanted to Netflix and chill with me. Why would he do that even though he is engaged.?
Because there are guys out there who think with their penises and really like getting laid. And as long as you give or are giving up the goods they’re gonna keep shopping at the Y

Old 06-13-2019, 03:43 PM

52,251 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Sigh......

Why do people always start these kinds of thread saying men or women do this follow up by some BS that EVERYONE DOES.

So.... why do people cheat, because as some others have said because they can.

You get to keep your own cookies and get to try other people's cookies.

Cookies here could be anything, not just sex.

Old 06-13-2019, 04:30 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Quote:
Are you a stripper? Was it his bachelor party?

Who knows?

Old 06-13-2019, 06:55 PM

3,646 posts, read 1,600,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Because they can.
Because people let them.

Same reason I eat Hostess Ding Dongs when I know I shouldn’t. Because I want to.

Those are good! But I haven't eaten one in many years.

Old 06-13-2019, 07:36 PM

2,483 posts, read 2,474,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
Those are good! But I haven't eaten one in many years.
Why would you, when you can have a Twinkie instead?

Old 06-13-2019, 07:56 PM

12,772 posts, read 14,978,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanMarlton View Post
Cause he's a lowlife? Sounds like someone with a pretty low standard of conduct.
Quote:
He flirts with me, and treats me more like a girlfriend.
Men do it because they're smart @s$eS & know they can because women enable them. I wish ALL women on the planet would not give a man who's already committed (engaged/married/LT relationship) the time of day. Then these men will start learning that they can't cheat anymore. But of course that will never happen because there's always going to be some stupid woman to come along & go w/ these already-committed men & take what they can get out of it.

Old 06-13-2019, 10:43 PM

2,048 posts, read 2,156,102 times
I answered this when you asked under a different name (remember the story, guys? She, 17, went out with her older sister and the sister's friends. This guy, 29, was playing touchy feely with her in the back seat of the car. The sister said "He's engaged". Later when the whole group went to his place, he tried to get her to go to his bedroom with him).

I don't know why you're using a new username to ask the same question, but, to reiterate: he's only interested in a one-time casual fling. He is a wolf and you are nothing but a conquest to him. That is ALL.

PLEASE TELL YOUR SISTER. She should not be putting you in situations where you're alone with him.

Last edited by Mimidae; 06-13-2019 at 11:14 PM..

Old 06-13-2019, 10:46 PM

2,048 posts, read 2,156,102 times
Something tells me you're going to let him have what he wants. At least use protection when this happens. And don't be surprised when he acts like you're a complete stranger the next day. That is 100% what is going to happen here. At least don't get pregnant or get herpes.

(Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I'm tired of these young women who ask the same question under different user names because they didn't like the advice they got the first time around. Like we're all not going to recognize the story).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships