Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2019, 12:11 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times

Advertisements

cBach, this is the downside of selling your soul to date a hot, shallow chick like this.

You know in your head that she will behave as long as you give her what you want, and you know that's not cool, but up to now buying her stuff she wants hasn't been that big a deal to you.

But now she wants to do something really expensive that you aren't really on board with, and you're torn.

You have to decide how much of yourself you're willing to sacrifice just so people will see you with a pretty girl, and how much of a ***** you'll feel like in 10 years (if she stays around that long) for putting up with it.

Old 06-28-2019, 12:16 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 2 days ago)

35,607 posts, read 17,927,273 times
I just read she wants you to pay for this.

Absolutely not.

OP, she sounds awful. Wanting all the men to want her and all the women to be jealous is just . . . intolerable. The fact that she thinks it is one thing, the fact that she's so clueless that she SAYS IT is over the top.

I know it's great having sex with the prettiest woman you've ever met, but the rest of the time you're with her - the 90% when you're not having sex must be miserable.

Old 06-28-2019, 12:27 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,736,406 times
What else does she want that she hasn't got now? I would RUN the other way..

Old 06-28-2019, 12:32 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cBach View Post
My girlfriend is beautiful, you've probably heard it on here before. She has C size breasts and virtually no fat. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I think these procedures are a waste.

However, she wants "bolt on" boobs as she calls them and wants liposuction and she has an appointment today. She has asked me to support her in this, "it's not your body it's mine and I can do whatever I want and as a boyfriend you should support me" is what she said.

Please respond soon because the appointment is soon and I don't know if I should just support her because she's my girlfriend or not attend because I don't believe she needs this unnecessary surgery. On the other side maybe I should be there so she doesn't go too "overboard"... ?
No, a bf shouldn't support an unhealthy mindset and fixation on perfection. It's that simple.

So, OP, what are her redeeming features, other than her beauty? Why are you with her?

Old 06-28-2019, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I just read she wants you to pay for this.

Absolutely not.

OP, she sounds awful. Wanting all the men to want her and all the women to be jealous is just . . . intolerable. The fact that she thinks it is one thing, the fact that she's so clueless that she SAYS IT is over the top.

I know it's great having sex with the prettiest woman you've ever met, but the rest of the time you're with her - the 90% when you're not having sex must be miserable.
Wait, what??!

OP----el dumpo. You gotta get real with yourself, and bail out of this before it gets worse. Let some other chump get roped into financing her poor body image and obsession with an unrealistic definition of "perfection". Face it; she has issues. Self-image issues. entitlement-to-your-money issues, superficiality issues. And that's just the stuff we know about.

Old 06-28-2019, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cBach View Post
She actually just changed her mind and said she now wants "teardrop shaped". She said she wanted that prnstr look but now thinks it's a bit much. We go to nude beaches and she wants to "have the best breasts on the beach" is her reasoning, so that all men want her and all women are jealous of her.
Annnnd, you're still with her....why? Is "narcissist" a quality you look for in a partner? Do you want to be with a woman who wants everyone on the beach salivating over her, and perhaps even trying to bust in on your relationship?

Think about this. Think long and seriously.

Old 06-28-2019, 12:49 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,438,947 times
Tell her you’ll pay for her to see a shrink, instead.

Old 06-28-2019, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Tell her you’ll pay for her to see a shrink, instead.
Best answer!

Old 06-28-2019, 01:06 PM

2,066 posts, read 900,136 times
Breast augmentation surgery today,
a Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet convertible two months from now.

Old 06-28-2019, 01:08 PM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
If you love her the way she is but she wants "more" because she needs others admiration, then give it up . OR OR, you aren't making her feel likes she is 'perfect' to you.
If it's the first, then you're battling against her own feelings of inadequacies.
Truthfully don't know what you can do about that if you've never, ever, made her feel that way.
However, some women just can't seem to accept themselves so... if she's paying for it herself...and thinks it will help herself accept herself...just hold her hand and hope it makes the changes that she thinks it will
Sometimes, with a single issue, it might but sometimes it's "now that I've done this, I need to do that"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships