Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2019, 11:24 PM

61,722 posts, read 87,123,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
She says my focus needs to be on her at all times or she'll get jealous.

In the bedroom, she doesn't seem to care about my pleasure but she wants me to make sure she's taken care of (if you know what I mean).

We used to spend the whole weekend together but now she only shows up for lunch, dinner, or sex. It's almost likes she's using me as a meal ticket and self gratification.

Every time I bring up these things she says "There are a thousand men that would die to be with me. You are competing against them. Man up!"

What's going on here? Are these some signs she's not into me or is she so vapid that she doesn't realize what she's doing but we could have something more?
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ome-signs.html

This "relationship" is so disfunctional that there are no words to even comment it.

He got plenty of good advice on this thread, but three months later he is still admiring her, and spending his money for his delusion.

Old 06-28-2019, 11:48 PM

12,059 posts, read 13,890,870 times
Okay so I decided to go to the consult today, it didn't go well. We got into our first real argument when she was filling out the forms. They asked for the guarantor and she wanted to put my name on it, at first she said "what's your address I want to put you as an emergency contact?" which was fine, then she said "What's your social security number?" and I alarmingly said "WTF? They shouldn't need that?" then she said "well I want to put you as guarantor." I told her she couldn't because we weren't married and they needed her insurance information. We started an argument and finally the lady came in and told her that if you are above 18 the guarantor has to be her unless she was married.

We then went into the room where we discussed procedures. Originally it was lipo and breast implants but she also added on suction of some fat from her eyelids, labiaplasty, and vaginoplasty. I was really floored because we hadn't agreed on those procedures.

At the end of the discussions (took 3 hours), they finally wanted me to pay a deposit and I said we needed to talk about it. The nurse was very understanding.

Then we went out and we were arguing almost the whole time, it was very uncomfortable. I am almost to the point of breaking up with her.

So after all that I went to the bar to have a few. Anyway I'm going to sleep on it. I feel really bad right now

She says she's doing the procedures "for me" but I said I didn't think she needed any of them. Then she said "but I thought you liked big breasts and a tight vagina" and I said "you breasts are big enough and you are tight enough". I also said I like the fat on her thighs.

The thing is our physical chemistry is really getting better. Even though she won't do various things I've kind of become addicted to having sex with her and my body craves it nonstop. She only likes certain positions and doesn't do the things that most guys want a women to do in foreplay but I've become accustomed to her "style" and it is really turning me on now. Those things that I used to think I needed I realized I don't need anymore (sexually). So it's with sadness that we come to this conflict.

I don't understand why she had to "raise the stakes" as they say. Everything was fine. Now this is her focal point and it's all she talks about. After our argument we went to have dinner and then to a bar and she was saying that I should never get angry at her again and if I ever do then there's going to "be hell to pay".

I am almost sick to my stomach, but it could be the alcohol.

Last edited by cBach; 06-29-2019 at 12:01 AM..

Old 06-29-2019, 12:02 AM

61,722 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cBach View Post
I am almost to the point of breaking up with her.

So after all that I went to the bar to have a few. Anyway I'm going to sleep on it. I feel really bad right now

Bad... because you argued and didn't pay for it? You think she will leave you now? Of course she will!!
It's now up to you to pay and enjoy the time with her till she ask you to pay the next big bill, or stop the madness NOW.

If you have any doubts about her, perhaps you need to read this, again:
//www.city-data.com/forum/55235073-post283.html

You KNOW that you live in fantasy land with her. Is that really so important to you? The fantasy? No matter how costly and short living?
After the delusion is over, your bank account is empty, and she is gone - then what?
You will be penny less and heartbroken. How are you going to survive that?

Old 06-29-2019, 03:17 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:

I don't understand why she had to "raise the stakes" as they say.
Because this was her plan all along. She’s USING you. And if you don’t do what she wants there will be hell to pay. So now she’s threatening you.

I predict the sex you are having will dwindle. Once she realizes that she doesn’t have to do all that to get what she wants, she’ll stop.

She’s not interested in pleasing YOU. See how many times she’s ignored your protests about the surgery? She doesn’t care about looking good for you. It’s all for her and her warped view of what the world thinks about her.

Also it’s not the alcohol making you sick. It’s your conscience now that you’ve gotten a glimpse of your future.

Old 06-29-2019, 04:49 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times
Don’t forget to keep the receipts for boobs and vag, in case you need to get 3 new parts (to keep on hand and arrange around for that “one position”). There isn’t a human attached to them is there?

Why not just get the parts you want, then there’s none of this arguing involved. You can still role play with them. If that’s the case, do the scenario that turns your crank: You can go have too much to drink at the bar, pretend you’re upset (at The Parts), then go home for make up sex with Them.

Another fine example of how to have a relationship, for that son of yours.

Old 06-29-2019, 05:06 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Don’t forget to keep the receipts for boobs and vag, in case you need to get 3 new parts (to keep on hand and arrange around for that “one position”). There isn’t a human attached to them is there?

Why not just get the parts you want, then there’s none of this arguing involved. You can still role play with them. If that’s the case, do the scenario that turns your crank: You can go have too much to drink at the bar, pretend you’re upset (at The Parts), then go home for make up sex with Them.

Another fine example of how to have a relationship, for that son of yours.
Yes, he may as well be parading a RealDoll around for all to see, since that's about the same amount of reciprocity he'll be getting.

Old 06-29-2019, 07:14 AM

1,026 posts, read 1,514,547 times
and yet, I'm still single...

so that's how to keep a guy huh, treat him like crap? maybe so, bc obviously being nice doesn't work... you know my crazy mom said they like to be abused, and that I'm too nice. maybe she was right...maybe I'll try that next time. or maybe it doesn't matter bc I'm probably not hot enough for them not to care...lol.

anyway, you asked why?

bc you're whipped!

Old 06-29-2019, 07:16 AM

29,746 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post

I really don't think this situation is real. No one is this deluded.
Maybe I'm running in different crowds, but I've never ever heard a real live woman say that she wants all the men to want her and all the women to be jealous of her or that she wants to have "the best breasts on the beach." That just doesn't scan.

Old 06-29-2019, 07:17 AM

1,026 posts, read 1,514,547 times
Quote:
Those things that I used to think I needed I realized I don't need anymore
like money? lol

Old 06-29-2019, 07:46 AM

2,234 posts, read 2,405,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikegal View Post
and yet, I'm still single...

so that's how to keep a guy huh, treat him like crap? maybe so, bc obviously being nice doesn't work... you know my crazy mom said they like to be abused, and that I'm too nice. maybe she was right...maybe I'll try that next time. or maybe it doesn't matter bc I'm probably not hot enough for them not to care...lol.

anyway, you asked why?

bc you're whipped!
Men tend to be shallower than women as a whole. If they find a really hot woman who will be with them, they'll hold onto her for a long time, regardless of how bad she treats them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.