Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2019, 09:41 PM

12 posts, read 5,624 times

Advertisements

I'm dating a girl, who in terms of non physical things, is just about perfect

- 21, been with 3 guys in her life, no kids, no baggage
- Despite her age, is super mature, doesn't care about partying or drinking. Kinda introverted. Wants to have kids by 25 or 26
- Very sharp. Going to school to be a nurse. I never have to explain anything to her. She understands everything instantly
- Very sweet, affectionate, loving
- Would jump in front of a train for me
- Very very loyal. She is eastern European - divorce is not accepted in the culture
- Likes to cook and clean. Is a very good cook
- Doesn't really care to have a dog. This is a big deal for me - I love dogs but I have zero interest in keeping one. They are LOTS of work
- Loves kids very much and will be a great mom.
- Is aware that I make well in six figures (she makes very little) and still tries super hard to pay for dates. I allow her to pay for small stuff only so she doesn't feel dependent on me but I hate even doing that. 100 bucks to me is nothing - to her it is a ton of money. I feel horrible when she spends anything on our dates but this is a fantastic sign of her NOT being a gold digger. She is a great great great great great girl.

The issue is the physical side. She has a cute face and has spectacular body genetics (huge ass, big boobs, thick legs, narrow waist) but she's probably 10-15 lbs too big. I'm getting her into working out but hasn't been a super easy transition. She just doesn't seem to like it all that much - but we still go 2-4 times a week. I'm just worried long term that she will age horrible in terms of the body. In terms of her face, she will age wonderful - her mom is 46 and is beautiful with perfect skin with no makeup (srs)

Is it a stupid idea to date a girl like this long term? Will she like working out as she gets more results? I'm good looking and in very good shape. I want a GF who will be good looking and in good shape long term also. I am not going to be ok if she has 2 kids and is now 40 LBs overweight

I know everybody is going to tell me to dump her and find a fitness girl but finding a fitness girl with all the traits is so difficult. My girl is a fantastic person through and through.

Last edited by ArminVBuren; 07-05-2019 at 09:52 PM..

Old 07-05-2019, 09:48 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Dump her, and find a supermodel that will never gain weight.

Old 07-05-2019, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Dump her, and find a supermodel that will never gain weight.

yea and finding a supermodel is easy

not to mention if she didn't have all the personality traits I discussed in my original post, I wouldn't be happy anyways

Old 07-05-2019, 09:52 PM

61,716 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArminVBuren View Post
I'm dating a girl, who in terms of non physical things, is just about perfect

- 21, been with 3 guys in her life, no kids, no baggage
- Despite her age, is super mature, doesn't care about partying or drinking. Kinda introverted. Wants to have kids by 25 or 26
- Very sharp. Going to school to be a nurse. I never have to explain anything to her. She understands everything instantly
- Very sweet, affectionate, loving
- Would jump in front of a train for me
- Very very loyal. She is eastern European - divorce is not accepted in the culture
- Likes to cook and clean. Is a very good cook
- Doesn't really care to have a dog. This is a big deal for me - I love dogs but I have zero interest in keeping one. They are LOTS of work
- Loves kids very much and will be a great mom.

The issue is the physical side. She has a cute face and has spectacular body genetics (huge ass, big boobs, thick legs, narrow waist) but she's probably 10-15 lbs too big. I'm getting her into working out but hasn't been a super easy transition. She just doesn't seem to like it all that much - but we still go 2-4 times a week. I'm just worried long term that she will age horrible in terms of the body. In terms of her face, she will age wonderful - her mom is 46 and is beautiful with perfect skin with no makeup (srs)

Is it a stupid idea to date a girl like this long term?
No. It's pretty stupid to be so shallow.
You have a perfect girl, but you still managed to find something negative about her.
Go ahead, do HER a favor and stop dating her, so she can find someone who would love her for what she is. The whole package.

Quote:
Will she like working out as she gets more results? I'm good looking and in very good shape. I want a GF who will be good looking and in good shape long term also. I am not going to be ok if she has 2 kids and is now 40 LBs overweight

I know everybody is going to tell me to dump her and find a fitness girl but finding a fitness girl with all the traits is so difficult. My girl is a fantastic person through and through.
Nope. No one will tell you to dump her because of the physical flaw, but yes - you probably should, because you don't DESERVE her...

Old 07-05-2019, 09:53 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArminVBuren View Post
yea and finding a supermodel is easy

not to mention if she didn't have all the personality traits I discussed in my original post, I wouldn't be happy anyways
You’re bitching over 15lbs, and future weight that she hasn’t gain yet, Lol.

Old 07-05-2019, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
No. It's pretty stupid to be so shallow.
You have a perfect girl, but you still managed to find something negative about her.
Go ahead, do HER a favor and stop dating her, so she can find someone who would love her for what she is. The whole package.

Nope. No one will tell you to dump her because of the physical flaw, but yes - you probably should, because you don't DESERVE her...

I'm good looking and in great shape. I want a girl who is same way but I also want a girl who has all the personality traits she has

Good looking women in great shape have astonishingly high standards and even if you get one interested in you, most of them have terrible to mediocre personalities (attention obsessed, etc...). I'd be looking for a needle in a haystack trying to find a good looking, fitness oriented girl who has a heart of gold AND somehow likes me

Old 07-05-2019, 09:58 PM

Quote:

I have to look at this long term. I plan on being in great shape and being good looking forever

I don't want to be 40 years old and be in amazing shape with an overweight wife. She is working out with me but she just doesn't like it. I can't seem to ignite that love of fitness in her

Old 07-05-2019, 10:00 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,742,544 times
This is getting old.

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ting-21-a.html

Old 07-05-2019, 10:05 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
It's an illness.

OP, isn't this the one you posted (and deleted) an OP about a few days ago, complaining about some acne on her forehead, terrified her complexion wouldn't measure up to your standards in the future? In addition to complaining about her lack of motivation at the gym?

Dump her, and check into a psychotherapist's office. Do not seek a relationship until you get your brain rewired. That's an order! You aren't mature enough to have a relationship.

Old 07-05-2019, 10:05 PM

6,867 posts, read 4,866,838 times
Please dump her. She deserves better. You will end up divorced no matter who you marry. In fact, you shouldn't marry at all or add to the gene pool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships