Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2019, 07:49 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,579,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Or just showing her ta-tas.
A woman showing you her tatas could mean one of two things , she's flirting with you or teasing you! A woman flirting with you may or maybe would let you touch her tatas , with a woman teasing you , it's strictly " look but do not touch."

Women generally flirt with single men that they are attracted to , and tease married men that they are attracted to , some have been known to flirt with married men if they are the type of women to engage in extramarital affairs.

Women definitely send signals to men that they are attracted to and are willing to vet them and get to know these men better on a dating\lover level , knowing them( better).

I will tell you what 7 or 8 women did that were Flirting with me Or Teasing Me later this week , because i don't feel like banging out a long post tonight reguarding all of this.

Real women from my past life with honest to God description of activities that they engaged in.Until then here goes some flirting and Teasing Signal that women definitely give off to men.

1. Invading your personal space , talking to and standing much too close to you....

2.Holding eye contact much too long....

3.Touching your arm or elbow\stroking it....

4.Laughing and being amused by everything that you say...

5. Grinning and Smiling a lot when looking at you...

6.When you are sitting down leaning theirs outter hips against your upper arm allowing you to feel a sexy part of theirs body...

7.Back in the earily 1980's i had a female barber that would rub her Breasts against my shoulders and the back of my neck.

8.Walk up to you after they have becomed friendly or Friends wirh you and tell you that they want to make Love To You.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2019, 08:24 PM

4,027 posts, read 3,305,056 times
The biggest most reliable sign that a girl likes you seems to be proximity. If in a social environment, she keeps up ending up in your general vicinity especially if you have moved around a couple times over the course of the evening, very rarely is that co-incidence. Additionally if you she keeps walking by you, grins and makes eye contact, that is almost never an accident.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships