Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2019, 02:18 PM

6,639 posts, read 4,579,737 times

Advertisements

i live in a top 10 metro in the u.s.a. there is a woman who is a correspondent on a network affiliate morning t.v. news program who i think about a lot. we are born on the same year and we seem to have the same interests in music, movies, ... based on her on-air personality.
she is heavy on social media and replies/interacts to almost everyone who posts to her pages. i dont have any social media accounts.
i've probably had a chance to meet her a few times because they host various festivals and grand openings around town but i dont think i have the social ability to pull her (i'm a lot socially awkward). they kid around on her show about how shes been single forever whenever a relationship story pops up. i have never contacted her.

there is this other girl about the same age on a west-indian radio morning show i think of sometimes who describes herself as single a.f. she is much more slack than the other one but i am also west-indian so we def have the same interests in music, culture, ... i've only called into her show a few times but she is also a party promoter so i could probably meet her in person.

i've only anonymously browsed thru their social media pics/vids maybe 3 times this last year (is that still cyber stalking ?). i'll never be brave enuff to do so but i am still curious what methods one would have to navigate in order to get their attentions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2019, 02:30 PM

1,131 posts, read 1,235,185 times
d o n ´t d o i t

Old 10-02-2019, 02:40 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,984,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorChip View Post
d o n ´t d o i t
I agree.

I have a few friends who are TV personalities, and they get comments and contact from the opposite sex ALL the time. None of them would consider interacting with someone who contacted them this way. It's just not safe.

Old 10-03-2019, 07:34 AM

61,751 posts, read 87,217,162 times
They want to be popular and liked as TV personalities - it's image building, but that doesn't mean they want to date any of their fans.

Old 10-03-2019, 10:16 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,961,568 times
A lot of serial killers obsess over spotlight people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships