Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2019, 05:11 AM

575 posts, read 336,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rya96797 View Post
are those more painful than bullets?
That depends largely on the Point Of Entry.

If the hatchet gets stuck in your collar-bone, prying it out for a second charge will further inevitably press on the inflicted cut. Some people might find that experience more painful.

I take it you never butchered a pig on a farm, so you're largely unfamiliar with the behavior of bones and flesh under the axe ?

Now wouldn't that make for a wonderful second-date conversation at his home while watching some NFLX procedural ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2019, 07:49 PM

8,237 posts, read 8,576,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrcollie View Post
Well I wouldn't say the guy's name on the internet, where he lives isn't relevant either.

He did tell me his company is late with his paycheck and that's why he can't afford to go on a real date.(He works for a Fortune 500 company for over ten years now, I can't imagine a company like that is late with paychecks but whatever.) Then he blew up, exploded in anger that I do not "trust" him. Started to launch in with name-calling. But I canceled the date anyway.
What happened to the money from his 10 years of paychecks? No credit card?

Why would anyone get involved with someone that lives pay to pay?

You made a wise move when you cancelled.

Old 10-01-2019, 07:58 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,213,737 times
Quote:
Well I wouldn't say the guy's name on the internet, where he lives isn't relevant either.

He did tell me his company is late with his paycheck and that's why he can't afford to go on a real date.(He works for a Fortune 500 company for over ten years now, I can't imagine a company like that is late with paychecks but whatever.) Then he blew up, exploded in anger that I do not "trust" him. Started to launch in with name-calling. But I canceled the date anyway.
He "blew up"?

Buh bye.

Old 10-01-2019, 08:28 PM

102,092 posts, read 107,215,903 times
Interesting that this guy expects women to "trust him", when they've only had a coffee-date conversation with him, nothing more. So out of touch with reality. I wonder, if the OP would run an internet check on him, if any LE records would turn up.

OP, it might be worth running a check on him, just out of curiosity, to see what, exactly, you dodged. Of course, a lot of serial criminals don't make it onto the books, but it might be an interesting experiment.

Old 10-01-2019, 09:04 PM

51,956 posts, read 52,393,874 times
1. He's hoping to get on some of that booty.
2. He's cheap
3. He's broke.
4. He doesn't value you enough to put more effort in
5. He's socially inept and doesn't get that Netfix and chill isn't everyone's bag.
6. He's lazy.
7. Do I need to go on.........

These items here aren't in of themselves all that bad but when looking at the total it doesn't seem all that good.

There may be 6 equally innocent reasons that he wants you to come to his house.... I just can't think of any right now.

Old 10-01-2019, 09:09 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,602,883 times
Quote:
First date was a coffee date.

For the second date he called and arranged for us to watch TV at his house Friday night. He doesn't have netflix or cable so it would just be whatever is on TV. Is this normal for a second date? Would you go to a man's house for the second date if you did not know him that well?
Only if I wanted to have sex with him.

Old 10-01-2019, 09:22 PM

Quote:

Good move.

Old 10-01-2019, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
So strange when that happens! And it does happen...The guy suddenly blows up and resorts to name calling, as if you’re going to go: “Oh woah! wait a minute ...I’ll be right over, I’m sorry I doubted you!”
Good times.
Right? What a clueless ass.

Old 10-02-2019, 12:06 AM

2,095 posts, read 1,544,894 times

----------

how did you meet this whiner, i mean winner?

Old 10-02-2019, 01:41 AM

4,411 posts, read 3,438,051 times
Quote:

Yep, I’d say this guy had less than honorable intentions. What a creep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships