Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2019, 06:27 PM

6,224 posts, read 6,614,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelato View Post
As you get older you cherish these moments. A younger man could actually cheat and probably wouldn't enjoy it as much, because they are more spoiled for choice.
TRU DAT

Old 10-05-2019, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamAnythe View Post
Aw man. I get it, but still.
I coulda/shoulda/woulda went for it.

What to lose? Save money on a lunch NOT had, hehee.

Or ... a date costing $ but a chance to look into a beauties eyes & connect for who knows if/when/how long , no?

Worth...
a shot... 'as u miss 100% OF THE CHANCES YOU don't take'!

She left saying maybe I will see here again. Ya, like next Fri morn same time & place

I admit had I been 20yrs younger (oops then she'd be a cougar LOL) I woulda asked her # or IG account. O well missed til next time as never know who'll u'll see on the Street of Dreams...

Won't u all be in shock if it occurs?!

Old 10-05-2019, 06:33 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,609,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movintime View Post
Fantastic summation.

I've been in relationship for yrs & we are like bro/sis thus the wandering eyes. I feel being over 50 now, clock is ticking. But.. I won't breech it unless.. the situation is right, lol.

Meaning a married girl who (if she did) cheats --- would do same to me, no? Down the rd. So...Im prudent but a fantasy girl for sure in my mind.

I awoke thinking of her, wonder if she feels same of me. Hope her n hub aren't arguing today re this n her feelings toward me. U never know, as I sill have the cajones to point blank ask or talk to a pretty lady even in awkward settings n -- STILL make it work!

'No fear of rejection' is my motto as, 'he who hesitates definitely loses' -- & yes, maybe this one is not going to pan out but if I keep this up, sure to hit paydirt yes?
So you’re in a “relationship” making threads about another woman who you want to ask out? If it’s just a relationship and not a marriage, then just leave if you aren’t happy.

Old 10-05-2019, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
So you’re in a “relationship” making threads about another woman who you want to ask out? If it’s just a relationship and not a marriage, then just leave if you aren’t happy.
Voice of... female reason...lol

Old 10-05-2019, 06:40 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,720,329 times
And my friends wonder why I don't "date....."

Old 10-05-2019, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
And my friends wonder why I don't "date....."

If u need a guarantee re relationships in life...buy a toaster. LOL

Old 10-05-2019, 06:49 PM

4,382 posts, read 2,280,819 times
You have not had sex in awhile?

I saw a guy the other day....I was like damn....yummmmm....he was just walking away from me but had that physique....white guy, muscular, tan, he was doing some kind of work, like house repair work. But I really had to stop what I was doing and stare awhile. If he knew, maybe he'd think its creepy, Im 41, he was maybe 26.

Ive not had sex in a few years. OP maybe you need to have sex. Not with this lady per se.

Old 10-05-2019, 06:49 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,720,329 times
There are no guarantees in life besides death and taxes. However, that's no excuse to not practice self-control and to be a *male sex organ* to people. If you can't control your lust for other women and are too tempted....you probably shouldn't commit to a monogamous relationship. There's always other options that don't include intentionally hurting people.

Old 10-05-2019, 06:59 PM

4,027 posts, read 3,306,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
That is not what this is about. Its about finding someone else that you are attracted to who is attracted to you. You can love your wife and have no intention of ever leaving her because of all of the work that you have put into to the relationship. But every once in while its really nice to be noticed and to have someone appreciate you and your sexuality.

He is not cheating. He has no intention of cheating. I suspect that he loves his wife or girlfriend very much. But his wife probably isn't looking at him this way any more. Long term relationships are great, but its nice to know you still have got that something, something that makes women notice that you are still a man as a man. If he was poly, he would talk about new relationship energy. But I don't think he is. He is just a guy enjoying the fact that a woman appreciated him for being a man.

Its a beautiful thing.

Old 10-05-2019, 07:04 PM

4,027 posts, read 3,306,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
There are no guarantees in life besides death and taxes. However, that's no excuse to not practice self-control and to be a *male sex organ* to people. If you can't control your lust for other women and are too tempted....you probably shouldn't commit to a monogamous relationship. There's always other options that don't include intentionally hurting people.

I don't think this is about hurting people. This is more about being in a long term relationship which has its joys but also requires a fair amount of work. Don't get me wrong I am not criticizing long term relationships. I really enjoy them. But when you are in them, you can get a little too familiar with your wife. She loves you, but doesn't always lust after you like you did when the relationship was newer. Its not that you want to leave your existing relationship. I suspect he really loves his wife or girlfriend. Its more about knowing that other people are still willing to recognize your sexuality and appreciate it. As you get older, that happens less and less often.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships