Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 12:31 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,640,523 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
So true. I didn’t love her, but had feelings for her, and our sexual connection and chemistry was amazing. I think the sexual bond and chemistry is where most of this is coming from for me. It’s just that with this being so hard for me, makes me question if I really did make the right decision, even though logically I know I did. I had strong enough feelings for this to still be making me struggle. Relationships can mess with logical choices and your head sometimes.

What's your deal? Why can't you love anyone?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2019, 08:43 AM

9,297 posts, read 4,569,175 times
Quote:
Yeah. I've been struggling a bit more than I expected. Posting about it helps me in a few ways. Knowing that she wasn't really in love with me helps me move on, and helps me learn something about people/relationships I can take with me moving forward(confusing love with lust/neediness is new to me). Sometimes I have trouble getting over things in general, but never this much trouble in a relationship. Knowing she moved on so fast made it harder.

You seem super young if confusing love & lust is new to you.......maybe you should see a therapist & explore your own stuff that you are making a big thing out of a text from somebody you broke up with & she is with somebodynew.....

Old 11-22-2019, 08:47 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,242,769 times
Quote:
So true. I didn’t love her, but had feelings for her, and our sexual connection and chemistry was amazing. I think the sexual bond and chemistry is where most of this is coming from for me. It’s just that with this being so hard for me, makes me question if I really did make the right decision, even though logically I know I did. I had strong enough feelings for this to still be making me struggle. Relationships can mess with logical choices and your head sometimes.
No. You make them a mess.

You ended the relationship and you're upset she moved on. Ok.

Old 11-22-2019, 01:49 PM

6,883 posts, read 7,880,482 times
Oh yeah, definitely in need. Person like that isn't truly capable of reciprocating like she should.

Old 11-24-2019, 08:56 AM

80 posts, read 32,811 times
Her way of being "in love" might be different from what you know. But if she jumped to another relationship immediately, then she might be the type who can't handle being alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships