Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2019, 09:16 AM

6,639 posts, read 4,574,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
Wrong. The OP said "we" set the date at her place, not "she". So who knows who's idea it really was to begin with.
c'mon. her name is on the deed or lease. its illegal to use someone elses living residence without consent and permission.
Quote:
And even if she did invite him to her place, she is allowed to change her mind. She can even back out if she wants to. Imagine that. Women get to make decisions on whether or not they will have sex with someone.
i said the same in the post you quoted.

you are reaching very hard to paint her as a victim. (i say this as sensitively as i can cuz i know your trauma) it reads like you believe that women are not allowed to make adult decisions for themselves and men are responsible if they make a bad choice.

Old 11-30-2019, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Dating 101: don't do hang-out dates at home for the first several dates.

Take her out.

Doesn't have to be expensive or cost much at all. Sandwiches / a picnic in a nice park is inexpensive yet still can be lovely.

A walk among autumn leaves and some hot chocolate afterwards.

Get creative. Put some effort in. That's what women like (some effort expended and you wanting to get to know them).

Use the Internet if you're stuck and look up ideas (google will be your friend).
life isnt always a rom-com starring nia long or jennifer aniston. why are we upset that they wanna' have a booty-call ?

Old 11-30-2019, 09:24 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,382,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley-88888888 View Post
c'mon. her name is on the deed or lease. its illegal to use someone elses living residence without consent and permission.

i said the same in the post you quoted.

you are reaching very hard to paint her as a victim. (i say this as sensitively as i can cuz i know your trauma) it reads like you believe that women are not allowed to make adult decisions for themselves and men are responsible if they make a bad choice.
I am not painting her as a victim at all. I am saying that she has a CHOICE as to whether or not she wants to cancel sexual activities for the evening. A concept that the male posters here reject.

And when we have men who post referring to this woman as "prey", you don't see a problem with that? It wouldn't be hard to view her as a potential victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
If his prey has detected the 'process'.
"

Old 11-30-2019, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
I got the impression he was expecting to have a romantic evening and continue where they left off? That’s what he told us he was thinking, so whether he was honest with her or not, he had a lovely time and thinks she’s wonderful. Isn’t that ok?
great for him; but, i invested 9 pages into this thread without hearing the punchline.

Old 11-30-2019, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
And when we have men who post referring to this woman as "prey", you don't see a problem with that? It wouldn't be hard to view her as a potential victim.
i cringe at it but not enuff for me to want to respond to it. i am glad there are posters that put the effort into pointing that out.

Old 11-30-2019, 09:46 AM

8 posts, read 4,399 times
She approached me and initiated conversation with me, asked me for my number (not the other way around), on our first date she kissed me first even though I was planning on kissing her, and she suggested we get together at her place for the 2nd date; So she's very much been the aggressor and so the 'intentions' question threw me off a bit. The 2nd date at her place went great! We had an amazing time (we connected interpersonally, emotionally, and sexually) thank you very much. Shame on you for projecting your patterned anti-male anger on to me. I'm genuinely a very nice man and I treat all people well. You really shouldn't be giving advice to others until you deal with your own demons

Old 11-30-2019, 09:50 AM

609 posts, read 265,051 times
KP What do you want from everyone, a high 5 that you got sex? Your whole story is gross.

Old 11-30-2019, 09:58 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkpunk View Post
She approached me and initiated conversation with me, asked me for my number (not the other way around), on our first date she kissed me first even though I was planning on kissing her, and she suggested we get together at her place for the 2nd date; So she's very much been the aggressor and so the 'intentions' question threw me off a bit. The 2nd date at her place went great! We had an amazing time (we connected interpersonally, emotionally, and sexually) thank you very much. Shame on you for projecting your patterned anti-male anger on to me. I'm genuinely a very nice man and I treat all people well. You really shouldn't be giving advice to others until you deal with your own demons
Who’s anti-male? Are you reading the responses calling her prey, Saying she “knows what she is” or “compromised” herself? I don’t see anything wrong with her behavior, or yours.

Old 11-30-2019, 10:12 AM

I certainly don't consider myself a PUA, but for many years of my life I found myself quite lonely in my failed attempts to connect (emotionally and mentally - not just physically) with women. I'm a very technical thinker and I simply couldn't figure much about women out on my own so I read quite a bit about relationships/etc. In that process I did read some (not a great deal) PUA material, and even though some of the conduct described in the PUA stories often wasn't all that honorable, the insight that material offered into female behavior/psychology was noteworthy and helpful to me to understand why I was having a difficult time connecting with women. So that's why I thought I'd appeal to a PUA in my post. It threw me off that she had been rather aggressive with me from the beginning (she approached me, asked me for my number, she kissed me first, and invited me to her place for the 2nd "date") and then started asking me about my intentions. Either way, we had an amazing time on the 2nd date. And even though we chose to be physically intimate with one another on that date, I very much respect and like her, and I look forward to building a relationship with her.

Old 11-30-2019, 10:16 AM

@ Rbccl sorry I tried to leave that response for Priscilla Vanilla - She made a lot of negative assumptions about me and how this situation transpired. I tried to leave the reply after her reply but it ended up on yours, all apologies. And thank you for your input.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships