Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2020, 03:42 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post

After years of reading her threads I do think she's legit. Her degree of unsophistication and naivete seem more in keeping with a young teen, yes, but I realized over time that this is exactly WHY she gets into these ridiculous situations.
I agree.

Old 01-09-2020, 04:06 PM

3,124 posts, read 2,068,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post
This always happens with Belle's threads, skeptical folk -I was one for a long time- thinking surely such tales cannot be real! No one over 12y/o is THAT clueless/naive, no way, this cannot be real....

Some of the earlier ones you just shake your head the entire time reading them, saying no way, this has to be someone doing a social experiment, seeing how we react.

After years of reading her threads I do think she's legit. Her degree of unsophistication and naivete seem more in keeping with a young teen, yes, but I realized over time that this is exactly WHY she gets into these ridiculous situations.

Accusing her of being fake usually gets the thread locked, so expect that p soon.

I'd pay money though to have her update with a resounding announcement stating that she blocked the predator after sending all his undoubtedly creepy texts etc, to his family via FB or however.
I have gone back and forth at times on whether or not to believe her, but this story is very far-fetched unless she can provide a believable scenario as to how belle and friends, and his friends, were so preposterously duped.

Thanks for the tip about thread locks. Not my intention.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships