Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2020, 03:30 PM

63 posts, read 36,609 times

Advertisements

Well, your name implies what might be wrong. The Grandeur.

But try a matchmaking service.

Old 01-02-2020, 03:30 PM

3,184 posts, read 1,277,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnassia View Post
YOU said they want kids. YOU said most are religious. YOU said you don't care or want sex. What YOU want is not compatible with what THEY want. YOU say you hate women. You sound very inflexible and conceited. Why would anyone be attracted to this?
Not for relationship. That is for marriage.

Old 01-02-2020, 03:34 PM

61,713 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grandeur View Post
I did try hard in the past and I lost my hope.

When I try to talk to someone from opposite sex, she ignores me.

In Turkey, that is actually a lot better if you dont want sex as a male person who is not married because most women won't. So I will not either for the woman's sake but thats not enough.

All I want is a relationship. And even this is too much for me to want.

It is actually considered bad if a man wants relationship for sex where I live.

Who said my sex drive is low? [Snip.] Thats not the issue. I just want a relationship. Someone in my life is what I want.
If you don't want sex or kids just someone in your life - get a dog. A cute dog! Dogs tend to have unconditional love and devotion to their owners. They also improve sociability. They are brilliant conversation starters and many first-time dog owners are genuinely amazed by how many new people they meet. A dog might also help you get a date.
Dogs help prevent loneliness and isolation, as well...

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-02-2020 at 05:16 PM..

Old 01-02-2020, 03:37 PM

3,184 posts, read 1,277,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
If you don't want sex or kids just someone in your life - get a dog. Dogs tend to have unconditional love and devotion to their owners. They also improve sociability. They are brilliant conversation starters and many first-time dog owners are genuinely amazed by how many new people they meet. A dog might also help you get a date.
Dogs help prevent loneliness and isolation, as well...

Relationship is not for sex.Thats how people think in the west, I suppose?

A dog's place is different. A woman's place is different.

Comparation doesnt make sense.

Old 01-02-2020, 03:39 PM

599 posts, read 263,192 times
Life is not going to be perfectly okay if you find someone. Attitude is everything. Relationships are a lot of hard work!!!! So, if you can't make the effort to improve yourself now, you wouldn't do well in a relationship. End of story.

Old 01-02-2020, 03:40 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Relationship is not for sex.Thats how people think in the west, I suppose?

I want to have a relationship with a woman. I want a woman in my life.

A dog's place is different. A woman's place is different.
You sound so cheerful and confident, I don't know why you can't attract Ms Right.

Maybe ask some of the women you know for feedback.

Old 01-02-2020, 04:07 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
Perhaps, join a club or participate in activities where women & men enjoy being together & having fun.
This will give you a chance to meet some ladies. Festivals might be a good place for you to meet some ladies, or a place you can dance with ladies/women.

Old 01-02-2020, 04:18 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,711,107 times
Quote:
I have my own house and money but I would still be the last person a girl would ever date. A friend of mine who has no money is having countless number of relationships despite very short lasting. I made him ask her ex girlfriend who he still keeps talking with. She refused.

I should be terrible, huh? I am the last person a girl would ever date. Seriously, I am 29 and I dont wanna keep living like that

What's more, I started to hate opposite sex since they treated me like [bleep] all my life.
And there it is.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-02-2020 at 05:17 PM..

Old 01-02-2020, 04:36 PM

947 posts, read 1,186,808 times
Quote:
Ah. Now you despise me.

What should I do? Terminate myself?

Looks like it is a comment that came from a person who is not male.
I totally understand where you’re coming from. Dating for a guy usually sucks in your 20s. It was true for me as well.

You have everything else going well for you, and that’s a good start. Don’t let relationship failure define you, because it doesn’t.

Old 01-02-2020, 04:45 PM

663 posts, read 433,666 times
One source of reliable information would be your male friend's girl friend. Ask what about you are turn offs... be prepared for them being brutally honest. If you are willing to listen with an open mind and work on their suggestions you may be able to make changes that would lead to relationships.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships