Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2020, 04:40 PM

23,139 posts, read 18,587,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzui View Post
I don't know what she expects if this is just online.
Why don't you ASK HER?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2020, 05:22 PM

17,492 posts, read 9,036,085 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnassia View Post
Why don't you ASK HER?
OR maybe not worry about it?

Old 01-12-2020, 06:02 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,814,151 times
Quote:
What do YOU expect by communicating with someone online? Why did you start?

Old 01-12-2020, 06:52 PM

6,444 posts, read 3,940,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGal7 View Post
What's the problem exactly? Time and attention is required in relationships, so that's normal. It sounds like since you have some issues in common you'll be more understanding of the challenges that can come up as a result of having those issues. I don't see what you're upset about. You've found someone that is interested in spending time with you and who understands your challenges. WHY is that such a bad thing?!?
This. Relationships are built on people having things in common, OP.

Quote:
No, she said it. " Can you be my Simsimi?" then she explained she wants me to send her positive messages only and talk to her like a robot. She wants me to be her robot. That's like trying to dress me up as a doll so I can be her puppet.
If she's using you, then stop talking to her. Simple.

Old 01-13-2020, 08:50 AM

525 posts, read 337,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
What do YOU expect by communicating with someone online? Why did you start?
She already knows why probably not meet in person and that we are just chatting online but I don't know why she keeps telling me she likes me and wants me to kiss her and hug her if this is only online. Yesterday she woke up telling me to " come " and " hug her " and she told me she was horny so I just played along.

Old 01-13-2020, 09:21 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,814,151 times
Quote:
She already knows why probably not meet in person and that we are just chatting online but I don't know why she keeps telling me she likes me and wants me to kiss her and hug her if this is only online. Yesterday she woke up telling me to " come " and " hug her " and she told me she was horny so I just played along.
Yikes.

I still don't understand what you want.

Do you want to be sexting with her? If not, you need to stop talking to her at all.

If you were adamant with her that you won't meet, then she probably just wants a person to do "boyfriend things" knowing that you won't meet. It's a way for her to get some interaction and stimulation since her options are apparently limited also.

But there's no reason for you to just "go along" if you don't WANT this. Make up your mind and follow that.

Old 01-13-2020, 02:37 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,681,634 times
Quote:
She apologized. I will continue talking to her. We can't be in a relationship since she lives far away and I hate talking on cam and audio. Time to create an imaginary girlfriend. That's my only realistic option now.
Say what?

Old 01-13-2020, 02:46 PM

52,068 posts, read 52,530,842 times
Quote:
I feel like if someone wants to be in a relationship with me or very close female friend who likes me in a romantic way that she should know my background including very personal things about me like child abuse and things related to it because if she doesn't know then I feel like she hasn't fully accepted me and I believe most girls would reject me if they found out certain things about me so I have to tell them to see if they will accept me for who I really am. Is this normal?
I'm not so sure that most girls will reject you for something that happened to you as a young person, such as child abuse.

If you feel like you need to disclose those kinds of things to a woman then it's "normal" for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships