Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2020, 03:01 AM

1 posts, read 641 times

Advertisements

She broke up with me after 3 month relationship and moved on with someone else in a week so I went in no contact but she always try to indirectly contact me like following on social media , watching stories and like posts. She reached out after 6 months for holiday and then asked me about my dating life and even said she is happy that I am not dating anyone and told me she is happy with someone and offered me friendship i said I can't.. And I told her to not contact me if she is happy with someone else I need to move on and I removed her from social media. But she always try to direct / indirect contact me and she said she don't remember anything ,she don't care about me she is happy with someone else just wanted to ask how I am doing and if I am going through pain and heartbreak it's my problem..I should stop being victim

I finally removed her from social media but it hearts that she never loved me and moved on like I didn't matter ever.and i am struggling here thinking I wasn't enough i am not worthy..It hurts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2020, 03:33 AM

61,632 posts, read 86,981,866 times
You did great. Just stay strong and move on. You don't need her playing with your feelings...

Old 01-15-2020, 10:40 AM

13,262 posts, read 8,014,750 times
Sometimes people like to play the puppet master. Continue to ignore her. You don't have to be her puppet.

And really...it's not about how worthy you are, or not. It sounds like she's kind of mean and vindictive. That's about who she is. Not you.

Old 01-15-2020, 10:42 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,894,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manish1234 View Post
She broke up with me after 3 month relationship and moved on with someone else in a week so I went in no contact but she always try to indirectly contact me like following on social media , watching stories and like posts. She reached out after 6 months for holiday and then asked me about my dating life and even said she is happy that I am not dating anyone and told me she is happy with someone and offered me friendship i said I can't.. And I told her to not contact me if she is happy with someone else I need to move on and I removed her from social media. But she always try to direct / indirect contact me and she said she don't remember anything ,she don't care about me she is happy with someone else just wanted to ask how I am doing and if I am going through pain and heartbreak it's my problem..I should stop being victim

I finally removed her from social media but it hearts that she never loved me and moved on like I didn't matter ever.and i am struggling here thinking I wasn't enough i am not worthy..It hurts
You didn't matter to her. That's obvious, based on her behavior toward you, and it should p i s s you off.

That alone should motivate you to finally stop feeling sorry for yourself and understand that you are better off without this person using you to prop up her ego.

Old 01-15-2020, 03:57 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,942,278 times
Quote:

She broke it off.

Let that boat sale bro!

Old 01-15-2020, 04:00 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,907,004 times
This woman is cruel. Avoid like the plague. Your breakup avoids far worse misery in the future.

Old 01-15-2020, 04:02 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,445,955 times
Don’t let someone who would treat you this way have power over you OP.

Old 01-15-2020, 04:35 PM

29,737 posts, read 34,352,243 times
Quote:
This is not what you want to hear, but you were only together for 3 months. It does hurt, but that's not a romance for the ages. She wasn't right for you, and you have to move past her.

Old 01-30-2020, 02:26 PM

3 posts, read 1,281 times
Hi- are you in Los Angeles by any chance? I am working on a project about this exact topic.

Old 02-10-2020, 08:16 AM

8 posts, read 2,236 times
She tries to manipulate you, but you are doing right when you are not connecting with her. You don't need to take her actions serious and try to understand that anyway this relationships would never be the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships