Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2020, 12:01 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,583,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
“Normal” is relative.
If you go around and make your “normal” everyone else’s you’ll never have your own standards in place, You’ll just keep chasing everyone else’s “normal”

Ita.........BUT she also doesn't have to settle if she isn't happy in her relationship.......& somebody that posts complaints a lot......isn't happy IMO.........

Old 01-22-2020, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley-88888888 View Post
what yoo say mite be rite; but, for purposes of this thred, the kids is moot. the man has had perfect attendance as far as sex is concerned for 4 strate months. one miss doesnt establish a pattern for a red flag.

Ita......but it's not the 1 night of missed sex that is the red flag IMO........it's how much people say she posts complaints about him..........that's just not normal & that's the red flag..........

e d i t: A N D him having kids is something she has to very much consider.......kids aren't moot to a relationship

Old 01-22-2020, 12:06 PM

4,382 posts, read 2,281,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
But that was my post that everyone wanted to argue with me........that sex 2 times a week isn't necessarily normal for the honeymoon phase.......but it can be with kids......shrugs.......but you need to calm down IMO............& stop yelling..........

The only argument I have seen is that even if there are no kids, people don't have to hump like rabbits to be happy. Even childless couples can have sex 4 times per month, in the honeymoon period, and it could still mean they are happy and in love.

You and your fiance may have the libido of Bill Clinton, but not everybody does, and that is ok too.

Old 01-22-2020, 12:08 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Ita......but it's not the 1 night of missed sex that is the red flag IMO........it's how much people say she posts complaints about him..........that's just not normal & that's the red flag..........

You're not getting it. She does this with EVERY GUY she sees. It's not just this one.

The red flag is within her. It's not what they guys are doing or not doing that is the main issue.

Old 01-22-2020, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
You're not getting it. She does this with EVERY GUY she sees. It's not just this one.

The red flag is within her. It's not what they guys are doing or not doing that is the main issue.

I am getting it........ stop encouraging her to be with a man that has kids........his kids can be affected by that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-22-2020, 12:14 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
I am getting it........ stop encouraging her to be with a man that has kids........his kids can be affected by that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know why plain English is so hard for some to understand.

We aren't encouraging her to be with him.
Most here have told her this situation is not for her.

HOWEVER, given that they are still dating, most people here are telling her NOT to take this one incident personally. Kids or no kids, age notwithstanding, people are allowed to say, "I'm not feeling it tonight..." without it being an indictment of their partner's worth or desirability.

That's it.

Bebe has severe insecurities that she carries with her from guy to guy, and UNTIL she addresses that with a pro, she will continue to have these problems that she posts her about compulsively.

Old 01-22-2020, 12:15 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,712,169 times
Quote:
Are you serious? That isn't even what this thread is about. No one is encouraging her to do anything but calm down a bit and take things into perspective.

Old 01-22-2020, 12:20 PM

43,124 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Step back and take a breath. Are you projecting a bad relationship you had into this thread regarding kids ?

Old 01-22-2020, 12:22 PM

4,382 posts, read 2,281,751 times
Quote:

Do you go up to random couples in public with young kids and start shouting: "Omgggg! Don't you know kids slow down your sex life?!?!?!? Kids cause lots of laundry, they have schedules, you should have thought of this before having kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Old 01-22-2020, 12:38 PM

44,360 posts, read 20,066,476 times
Another thread down the drain because of rude posts, baiting and bickering. The thread is now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships