U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 04-24-2008, 08:40 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,835 posts, read 84,578,759 times
Reputation: 22814

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Funny,I love dogs because of their loyality and compassion,something humans should have more
That's total BS! Stop feeding them and find out how "loyal" and "compassionate" they are...

OK, guess we pulled kitty's tail enough today and we gotta leave kitty alone to recuperate. Besides, Gray's Anatomy's coming back and we gotta keep track of all drama around.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 04-24-2008, 08:47 PM
 
Location: in my imagination
12,672 posts, read 20,146,481 times
Reputation: 9097
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's total BS! Stop feeding them and find out how "loyal" and "compassionate" they are...

OK, guess we pulled kitty's tail enough today and we gotta leave kitty alone to recuperate. Besides, Gray's Anatomy's coming back and we gotta keep track of all drama around.
I thought lost was suppose to be on tonight but didn't see it.

hmmm,if lost and Gray's anatomy was on at the same time and we were a couple who would win the remote???

My fellow members best to place your bets on me on that bet.......


although you could persuade me to give the remote with some anatomy.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-24-2008, 08:49 PM
 
Location: Earth
3,814 posts, read 6,532,981 times
Reputation: 2587
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
"p-ussy" cats and "hotdogs" are best left in the relationship section


like I said,it's hard to be PG when my mind is thinking such things regarding above sentance but I trust your mind with understand......
Did someone say hotdogs?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-24-2008, 08:51 PM
 
Location: Brentwood, TN
8,000 posts, read 17,960,013 times
Reputation: 12350
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
Did someone say hotdogs?
I sure hope there's some meat balls too

Anyone have a teabag for some tea?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-24-2008, 08:53 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,835 posts, read 84,578,759 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I thought lost was suppose to be on tonight but didn't see it.

hmmm,if lost and Gray's anatomy was on at the same time and we were a couple who would win the remote???

My fellow members best to place your bets on me on that bet.......


although you could persuade me to give the remote with some anatomy.
Luckily, Lost is on after Gray's Anatomy. Luckily also, most households here have more than one TV - even my single household does. And just as I prefer my own company as opposed to a bad one, the same way I move my rear to the other TV just as promptly.

If some anatomy gives away the remote, you're a good kitty!
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-24-2008, 08:59 PM
 
Location: in my imagination
12,672 posts, read 20,146,481 times
Reputation: 9097
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Luckily, Lost is on after Gray's Anatomy. Luckily also, most households here have more than one TV - even my single household does. And just as I prefer my own company as opposed to a bad one, the same way I move my rear to the other TV just as promptly.

If some anatomy gives away the remote, you're a good kitty!
we men are simple minded creatures what can I say.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-24-2008, 08:59 PM
 
Location: Earth
3,814 posts, read 6,532,981 times
Reputation: 2587
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
I sure hope there's some meat balls too

Anyone have a teabag for some tea?


I don't really like meat, but I just might change my mind

I personally like a little whipcream with my tea...
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-24-2008, 09:01 PM
 
Location: in my imagination
12,672 posts, read 20,146,481 times
Reputation: 9097
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post


I don't really like meat, but I just might change my mind

I personally like a little whipcream with my tea...
just a little?too bad.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-24-2008, 09:02 PM
 
Location: Lexington, MA
250 posts, read 902,229 times
Reputation: 488
Better get back on topic before some holier-than-thou with nothing better to do reports the thread for moderation for going off topic.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-25-2008, 09:37 AM
 
2,625 posts, read 10,800,306 times
Reputation: 1873
you guys totally fd up my post, seriously,!!!!!
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:19 PM.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top