Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2020, 05:05 AM

5,820 posts, read 3,875,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisTown123 View Post
Yeah, I am seeing photos of some maskless protester yelling in a cop's face. Could you imagine the mount of spit?
I'd be afraid to do that too. The cop has a gun and badge. I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisTown123 View Post
Although, those that believe that the Covid is just hype have told me that they are taking a break from social media due to the back lash in regards to what they believe about the virus.

Women are "Squeeling" over the fact they NOW can get a hair appointment.
I'm glad a backlash is happening. This whole CDC-organized social experiment needs to stop! It's already costing them their credibility: they went from a lauded health organization to a tyranny enabler. They had their fun, but good things (for CDC, not us) must come to an end. These anti-quarantine protests aren't about taking back American rights, they're about taking back what makes us human: the close company of other people. Because not even North Korea prohibits social gatherings, but America does.

Hair appointment? Maybe in YOUR world. I still gotta wait in mine, until June or however long Pritzker's little heart desires. That, or drive over into Indiana, which is already 75% reopened.

Last edited by MillennialUrbanist; 05-11-2020 at 05:14 AM..

Old 05-11-2020, 11:28 AM

8,851 posts, read 5,871,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
Dating is always a risk if you get physical. Kissing (mouth herpes, etc.), sex (AIDS, STD, etc), and others. This was even before COVID-19. Me personally, this won't really affect me much.
True. But with HIV and STDs there are protections such as condoms, etc. And it is very smart for couples to get tested before getting physical. If you get a test before, and neither couple is sexually active after getting the test, it is very unlikely for the couple to have an infection and pass it.

With Covid, given how contagious it seems to be, anytime you leave the house it’s a potential to get infected. You could go in for a test and test negative, and on your way out of the testing office end up coming in contact with an object or aerosol, and end up infected.

It’s the level of how contagious coronavirus is that makes it different from traditional stds when dating.

Old 05-11-2020, 03:20 PM

44,355 posts, read 20,059,784 times
People, this thread has been hijacked repeatedly. Remember which forum you're in when you post. This is NOT Politics; NOT Current Events' COVID-19 thread; NOT history; NOT Psychology. Remember that hijacking is a violation of the Terms of Service and can earn you an infraction. The thread is now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships