Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2020, 02:55 PM

1,569 posts, read 1,001,232 times

Advertisements

Yes he was using you and he will pay for it eventually. You don't want to be with someone who isn't honest with you anyways.

Old 05-05-2020, 03:07 PM

2,066 posts, read 891,402 times
Respectfully … might be time for an STD panel. Who knows the petri dish of bacteria he may have exposed you to …

Old 05-05-2020, 03:26 PM

5 posts, read 3,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
sounds like you took things too slow and he found someone else. Crappy way of not telling you but be honest with yourself, did you really see a future with him? I can't read much excitement for him out of your post.
Well I met him at my old job about a year ago. I gave him my number but at the time I was still dealing with a bad break up with a ex of mines so he would text me and I would text back very little and eventually I just went ghost. Kind of afraid of getting too close to someone again. Fast forward to the summer he got back in contact with me. Apparently he never got rid of my number and once again I still wasn’t quite comfortable with talking to a guy again so it started off smooth until I ghosted him again. Months passed and I didn’t think anything of him until he contacted me again in February and asked why I kept disappearing and I explained to him that he wasn’t the issue but my past relationship made me eery of dating again and he acted as though he understood so for once I actually gave him a chance. We hung out a few times and like I said I gradually got to know him which all led to this particular situation. Now I regret not doing what I did to him all the other times. Just keeping my distance and protecting my feelings.

Old 05-05-2020, 03:41 PM

15,972 posts, read 9,334,967 times
You said you wanted to take things slow, but didn't heed your own advice.

He said he wanted you and that was all it took to get you in the sack. The easier something is to obtain, the less value it has and vice versa.

Old 05-05-2020, 04:10 PM

1,158 posts, read 948,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
So he did tell you what his preferences were, you chose not to believe him.

And if he's posting intimate pictures of his new gf online without her permission, he's kind of a sleaze. So, bullet dodged.
Yeah real classy guy.. lol

Old 05-05-2020, 04:23 PM

5 posts, read 3,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie682 View Post
Yeah real classy guy.. lol
I know. I get he wasn’t a prize and I dodged bullet but I feel like it always takes longer to feel better about yourself and stop feeling like you’re aren’t good enough, attractive enough etc when things like this happen but I’m okay. I would have been more embarrassed if I blew up his phone to the point that he had to block me or something because I just didn’t get the hint. I Just deleted his number and I’m gonna try to not let this happen again.

Old 05-05-2020, 04:26 PM

29,627 posts, read 34,098,587 times
It's disappointing, and it sucks, but you'll move onward and upward.

Old 05-05-2020, 04:39 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,566,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Areyah___ View Post

I Just deleted his number and I’m gonna try to not let this happen again.
I think that's smart.

You'll be doing REALLY well when you get to the point that you don't let this kind of interaction with one player affect your own self-worth.

Seriously - do you really WANT a guy like this to determine if you are good enough and attractive enough? That's something you have to know and believe about yourself. You can't leave that up to any yard dog who pays attention to you every once in a while.

Next time, pay attention to your gut. You ignored it early on with this guy, and it came back to bite you. Next time, don't fall for it.

Old 05-05-2020, 06:24 PM

48,280 posts, read 34,402,478 times
No race based posts please, visit forum sticky for guidelines.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships