Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2020, 09:43 AM

13 posts, read 7,679 times

Advertisements

I’ve been with this particular guy since last year and since we’ve been together I have posted him on my social media. I have talked about him as well as my love for him on social media but he has never done the same for me on his. He has always made post as if he were single but I figured it’s just Facebook. Plus in real life he has done things for me as if we are together. I have a daughter and he has always treated her like his own. He calls and checks on us. Sexually, Mod cut.. We’ve had unprotected sex etc but we broke up and some weeks later after the break up. I decided that I missed him so I called him but he had to ask who I was when he picked up. He didn’t even recognize my voice but it could have been because I called late and he was in the middle of sleeping. While I talked to him on the phone I heard him talking to a girl in the background. I also heard a soft feminine voice. He was asking her to stay the night with him and to cancel her Lyft all while on the phone with me but I didn’t care because I was gonna get him back which I have now but it’s the same thing. I post him but I’m not on his social media. The girl who I believe was at his house that day still texts him and he replies. Wouldn’t you just block her and ghost her? Or just tell her that you’re back with your ex(me)?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-22-2020 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: Not PG-13.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2020, 09:47 AM

3,023 posts, read 2,235,771 times
I wouldn't judge a relationship based on what he puts on FB.

I would evaluate it based on him having another girl less than a month after breaking up with you and still talking to her now.

Plus your comment "as if we are together" is pretty telling.

Old 05-21-2020, 10:30 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Yikes

Old 05-21-2020, 10:32 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
It’s always interesting to see what actions people assume is a sign that they are serious with someone.

Old 05-21-2020, 11:14 AM

13,262 posts, read 8,016,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
It’s always interesting to see what actions people assume is a sign that they are serious with someone.

Yeah...I just shake my head, at what some women are willing to live with, ignore, etc.

Sure OP. He's crazy about you, and you've got quite the catch.

Old 05-21-2020, 12:01 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,549,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexissss View Post
I’ve been with this particular guy since last year and since we’ve been together I have posted him on my social media. I have talked about him as well as my love for him on social media but he has never done the same for me on his. He has always made post as if he were single but I figured it’s just Facebook. Plus in real life he has done things for me as if we are together. I have a daughter and he has always treated her like his own. He calls and checks on us. Sexually, [Snip.]. We’ve had unprotected sex etc but we broke up and some weeks later after the break up.

I decided that I missed him so I called him but he had to ask who I was when he picked up. He didn’t even recognize my voice but it could have been because I called late and he was in the middle of sleeping. While I talked to him on the phone I heard him talking to a girl in the background. I also heard a soft feminine voice. He was asking her to stay the night with him and to cancel her Lyft all while on the phone with me but I didn’t care because I was gonna get him back which I have now but it’s the same thing. I post him but I’m not on his social media. The girl who I believe was at his house that day still texts him and he replies. Wouldn’t you just block her and ghost her? Or just tell her that you’re back with your ex(me)?
He doesn't want the other women to know about you. You are not his girlfriend. You may be the primary female he spends time with, but you are not in a committed relationship.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-22-2020 at 03:18 PM..

Old 05-21-2020, 12:16 PM

8,590 posts, read 12,334,693 times
Come on...you're old enough to have a child. Time to be a grown-up even though you sound very young.

He's not interested in anything serious with you. It doesn't matter how he treats your daughter or the sex.

Old 05-21-2020, 01:22 PM

599 posts, read 262,976 times
Yes.

Old 05-21-2020, 01:22 PM

61,649 posts, read 87,001,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexissss View Post
Do you guys think I’m being sort of delusional?
Sort of, yes...

Quote:
Wouldn’t you just block her and ghost her? Or just tell her that you’re back with your ex(me)?
No, YOU should block him. He is NOT back with you. He probably only uses you for sex.
You SHOULD use protection, though - or you want another child that will grow up with no father?
You both seem to be very immature and irresponsible...

Old 05-21-2020, 01:58 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,100,599 times
Have you had the committed relationship talk? If no, then you are not in a committed relationship. It's obvious he's dating others - and most likely having sex with at least 1 other than you.

YOU need to decide what you want? Do you want exclusivity while dating? Do you want an open relationship (which you have)? and what does he want? Aside from sex, what is he looking for from you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships