Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2020, 08:47 PM

1,231 posts, read 448,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffodil_fields View Post
You're not his girlfriend. He can see whoever else, a hundred other girls if he wants to.

You should be dating other people, too.

You two don't have a committed, monogamous relationship. There is nothing for you to get on him about. He is not your boyfriend. He can do what he wants.
So if I don't like it or anything about it, I can't say anything?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2020, 08:49 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post

But I'm just done with the bs.
If you were really done, you'd be able to walk away no problem.

It sounds like you want a big dramatic confrontation where he will make a stand for you.

But he hasn't done that in seven years. Aren't you tired of wasting your life?

Old 06-04-2020, 08:50 PM

1,350 posts, read 819,374 times
Quote:
No. You can't say anything about him seeing other girls. You are not boyfriend/girlfriend, which means both of you can date other people.

Old 06-04-2020, 08:51 PM

Quote:
No! Because he's not your boyfriend. You willingly volunteered for this non-relationship over and over again, and to get mad at him because your non-boyfriend may or may not be talking to someone?

This is a manufactured situation. If you want to have an actual say about how he treats you, WALK AWAY and stay away.

Old 06-04-2020, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
If you were really done, you'd be able to walk away no problem.

It sounds like you want a big dramatic confrontation where he will make a stand for you.

But he hasn't done that in seven years. Aren't you tired of wasting your life?
No the last thing I want is any drama. I am honestly just confused. I should just walk away and not say a word or just ask him what's going on with her and tell him how I feel and then just be done? I'm no looking for drama.

Old 06-04-2020, 09:02 PM

Quote:
No! Because he's not your boyfriend. You willingly volunteered for this non-relationship over and over again, and to get mad at him because your non-boyfriend may or may not be talking to someone?

This is a manufactured situation. If you want to have an actual say about how he treats you, WALK AWAY and stay away.
Just walk away without saying why?

Old 06-04-2020, 09:04 PM

Quote:
No the last thing I want is any drama. I am honestly just confused. I should just walk away and not say a word or just ask him what's going on with her and tell him how I feel and then just be done? I'm no looking for drama.
How is this confusing??

Quote:

I have been seeing this guy on and off for 7 years

...it's never been as serious as I would like.

We get together when it's convenient for him.

Well I don't like it and told him so, but he stayed on.

I also feel like he's been blowing me off a little...

He tells I need to get that he's always busy with his kids.

Old 06-04-2020, 09:26 PM

7,743 posts, read 15,870,170 times
Quote:
It's easier said than done. I just don't know how to be done with it. Do I just ask him what's up with him and this other woman? Then just tell him I don't need the bs? Because if I do that, I'll admit me and my friends were kinda stalking lol. But I'm just done with the bs. Not saying anything is making me more upset. No we are not serious at all. But as far as I know he's not seeing anyone else. I do question this woman because it's obvious we were seeing each other. She can't have been clueless. She should know better because she's older.
If you were really done with the BS, you wouldn't be saying "Easier said then done." So clearly you're not done at all.

You're still trying to put it on her because you can't even direct your anger on the right target.

Old 06-04-2020, 09:31 PM

Quote:

So do I just walk away without saying anything? How can I have a say about how he treats me if we aren't talking? I did walk.away with no contact for 2 years but he called me. How should I do this?

Old 06-04-2020, 09:32 PM

Quote:
So do I just walk away without saying anything? How can I have a say about how he treats me if we aren't talking? I did walk.away with no contact for 2 years but he called me. How should I do this?
**sigh**

What do you want to happen?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships