Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 09:32 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,248,019 times

Advertisements

Get a voice activated recorder in your house! Check on the laws in your state about taping phone conversations when you are not a participant.

Put another recorder in her car.

If you are this concerned, I would just make her leave.

Hang in there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2008, 12:40 PM

3 posts, read 5,842 times
i have the exact same problem.

"ill be back in an hour" turns into 3 hours.. and god only knows where he went...

he wont leave his phone in the same room as me, with fear that i will look through it, and when he is on the phone with a girl, he lies and says its someone else.

i know he talks to his ex's (very personally, and to me thats cheating) and he is ALWAYS on his phone, when im around or not.

i think that is a big sign of a troubled relationship. if i were you, i would confront her about it. i know thats what i should do, i just dont have the courage. but you need to man up and say something so you dont look like a fool in the end.

Old 09-15-2008, 12:42 PM

23,866 posts, read 33,545,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jezzuh_kuh View Post
i have the exact same problem.

"ill be back in an hour" turns into 3 hours.. and god only knows where he went...

he wont leave his phone in the same room as me, with fear that i will look through it, and when he is on the phone with a girl, he lies and says its someone else.

i know he talks to his ex's (very personally, and to me thats cheating) and he is ALWAYS on his phone, when im around or not.

i think that is a big sign of a troubled relationship. if i were you, i would confront her about it. i know thats what i should do, i just dont have the courage. but you need to man up and say something so you dont look like a fool in the end.
Sorry but you don't have a relationship. Move on to someone who doesn't give you a reason to wonder what they are doing.. unless it's you? My son's ex GF didn't trust him for anything even when he worked.

Old 09-15-2008, 12:53 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,492,310 times
dude, put a tracking device on her car or something.

but yea, those are signs of her cheating on you.

you might as well do something quick man, or else you'll see cVm in your bed from the other guy.

Old 09-15-2008, 07:03 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,521,746 times
Cheating and doing drugs. Get an attorney fast, you will need full custody of your kids. Don't say a word to tip her off.

Old 09-15-2008, 07:08 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,333,578 times
Be afraid, be very afraid!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships