Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 01:18 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirl00 View Post
Something I have noticed in both Tasha and her fiance is that they both twist other people's words around.

Example:

Poster: Having a baby was wonderful. It wasn't my top goal but now that I have my child, I know now it was one of the best things that happened to me.

Tasha: I don't need live just to have a baby.............That's really sad you did that........it seems really unhealthy to me....My fiance is the best thing that happened to me......Now you are telling me I shouldn't get married and I should just have a baby...........its super weird that you are doing that.

Its like she has very poor reading comprehension. So poor, in fact, that its very hard not to think its being done on purpose.

Her fiance does the same thing but a slightly different tactic.

Example:

Poster: A small portion of the population are psychopaths or have other serious disorders.

Cowboy: You are a very angry person and cannot think logically (as is evidenced in your post above). Furthermore you are projecting your own bitterness at the world, specifically the entire male population.

I just can't with these two.
I haven't been paying attention but now I kinda wish I knew the back story.

In any case, all the ....................... just makes me think this person is typing random thoughts without an editorial filter so i usually don't read her posts.

Old 06-18-2020, 01:29 PM

4,382 posts, read 2,280,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I haven't been paying attention but now I kinda wish I knew the back story.

In any case, all the ....................... just makes me think this person is typing random thoughts without an editorial filter so i usually don't read her posts.

Its possible. I was actually a bit concerned if she is cognitively impaired, with the reading comprehension issues and all the ellipsis and emojis and speech patterns of a child. I used to work in protective services and if this is an impaired person, situations like these are the exact thing I used to assess.

Are these men taking advantage of her? There was the first guy she married that was cheating on her and she had no idea he was cheating but married him anyway and moved cross country. Then she got a divorce but even before she divorced him she found this Cowboy, who is her current fiance, who swooped in to "save her" while she was being cheated on and now according to her post, he has infiltrated every corner of her life. And he won't "let" her seek advice on here without trying to intimidate everyone into not giving her advice.

Old 06-18-2020, 02:03 PM

3,287 posts, read 2,021,860 times
Quote:
Its possible. I was actually a bit concerned if she is cognitively impaired, with the reading comprehension issues and all the ellipsis and emojis and speech patterns of a child.
idk, but irl N O B O D Y........can understand......

Old 06-18-2020, 02:11 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,577,093 times
Quote:
Its possible. I was actually a bit concerned if she is cognitively impaired, with the reading comprehension issues and all the ellipsis and emojis and speech patterns of a child. I used to work in protective services and if this is an impaired person, situations like these are the exact thing I used to assess.

Are these men taking advantage of her? There was the first guy she married that was cheating on her and she had no idea he was cheating but married him anyway and moved cross country. Then she got a divorce but even before she divorced him she found this Cowboy, who is her current fiance, who swooped in to "save her" while she was being cheated on and now according to her post, he has infiltrated every corner of her life. And he won't "let" her seek advice on here without trying to intimidate everyone into not giving her advice.

Um...I didn't ask for advice.........maybe it's your reading comprehension that needs to be checked.....cause I explained I was worried my fiance would some day regret having to squash his sailing dream when he retires in one of my posts.

No one is taking advantage of me because I type fast & use a lot of ....... AND you are not concerned.... AT ALL. Before it was that I was a gold digger that wanted a baby & now it's that he is taking advantage of me & controlling me. Matter of fact you're just an online bully that twists everything & gossips about me or how I write because you don't have a life or a relationship of your own....from a gaming site to a public one & a couple more.

You do you tho.....it's super obvious you wanna derail my thread with your gossip & personal agenda.

Old 06-18-2020, 02:18 PM

4,382 posts, read 2,280,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
Um...I didn't ask for advice.........maybe it's your reading comprehension that needs to be checked.....cause I explained I was worried my fiance would some day regret having to squash his sailing dream when he retires in one of my posts.

No one is taking advantage of me because I type fast & use a lot of ....... AND you are not concerned.... AT ALL. Before it was that I was a gold digger that wanted a baby & now it's that he is taking advantage of me & controlling me. Matter of fact you're just an online bully that twists everything & gossips about me or how I write because you don't have a life or a relationship of your own....from a gaming site to a public one & a couple more.

You do you tho.....it's super obvious you wanna derail my thread with your gossip & personal agenda.

This is an example of either your word twisting or lack reading comprehension, because I never called you a gold digger. At one point I said I hope you have a pre-nuptial agreement, but I was thinking of your own protection. Maybe that is what you are thinking of.

If you haven't noticed in my threads, I am very pro-woman on these boards, so it wouldn't make sense for me to randomly pick a woman on here to bully. That is not my pattern. It may be the pattern of certain others on these boards, but certainly not my pattern.

But the word twisting and accusations are tiring to me, which is why I avoid you on here.

Old 06-18-2020, 05:02 PM

44,351 posts, read 20,056,503 times
Shame on all of you who posted off-topic opinions about OP's psyche or intent with this thread. You're way out of line. If you don't like a topic, then simply move on to another thread. Easy peasy.

The only reason I'm not deleting this thread in its entirely is because you all need to see how your judgmental comments, psychobabble and off-topic chatting quickly make a mess out of an otherwise interesting thread/topic. Don't guess at an opening poster's "meta topic." Make your posts relevant to the topic as presented in the opening post. It's not your place to guess whether an OP has a hidden agenda. If this happens again anytime soon, all involved will earn infractions for trolling, hijacking or other ToS violations.

This thread is now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships