Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2020, 05:12 PM

2,066 posts, read 901,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnefo View Post
**he told me that he had a two year relationship but he didn't really like the girl … because he didn't want to loose the sex he agreed to a relationship and at the end he cheated on her
Women can fake an orgasm.

Men can fake an entire relationship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2020, 05:24 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,917,022 times
You should believe whatever he says. Just because it doesnt make sense to you doesnt mean its not true. He's waving red flags with both hands. He's just using you for sex.

Old 06-30-2020, 06:11 PM

1,417 posts, read 734,621 times
You do get he has told you this because he wants (in his mind) to have a clean conscience in regard to how he plans to treat you?

You might want to learn from this and not engage in sex with a man until you firmly establish a relationship with a readily established emotional framework, level of commitment, and shared vision for what the future may or may not hold.

Also, the idea that you need to line up another guy before letting go of the current guy is a well established pattern with women who end up in a long series of dysfunctional relationships.

Old 06-30-2020, 06:22 PM

4,027 posts, read 3,307,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADogNamedSam View Post

Too true!

Old 06-30-2020, 08:51 PM

6,456 posts, read 3,978,943 times
All you need to know is: are they too bad for you? If so, say goodbye. It really doesn't matter what the rest of us think. You are allowed to leave a relationship that isn't working for you, regardless of whether it would work for anyone else. If you don't want to live like this, then don't.

Quote:
yes, I was thinking that if I keep seeing him then it may be easier in some months to cut the contact off because my feelings might not be so intense like at the moment now the problem is that I don't like anyone else
You don't need to like someone else in order to end a relationship with him. I promise you, people don't die from being single. I don't understand people who won't end a bad relationship until they have someone else lined up. Just get out!

Old 06-30-2020, 08:56 PM

30,897 posts, read 36,958,653 times
If you want a long term relationship/marriage, he is not your guy. No matter how painful it is, you have to completely cut it off. Don't let your emotions rule you if you want more than a casual sexual relationship.

Next time be more careful before you jump into bed with someone. It's way too easy to get emotionally attached to someone who isn't good for you.

And not dumping him until it looks like you have another guy waiting for you because you're afraid of being single/alone? Really bad idea. People who are afraid of being alone often go from one bad relationship to another.

Last edited by mysticaltyger; 06-30-2020 at 09:09 PM..

Old 06-30-2020, 08:59 PM

30,897 posts, read 36,958,653 times
Quote:
yes, I was thinking that if I keep seeing him then it may be easier in some months to cut the contact off because my feelings might not be so intense like at the moment
I'm sorry. It won't be. And you'll have wasted that much more time on someone who's not your guy. Don't do that.

Old 07-01-2020, 02:18 AM

3 posts, read 1,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADogNamedSam View Post

this is so scary. how can someone do something like that

Old 07-01-2020, 02:43 AM

61,713 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Quote:
this is so scary. how can someone do something like that
HOW? Easy.

Old 07-01-2020, 05:19 AM

1,112 posts, read 884,497 times
Quote:
Hello everyone,

I am dating someone and till now he has the following red flags::

**he told me that he had a two year relationship but he didn't really like the girl and actually he liked another girl but the other girl had a boyfriend and that's why he didn't choose her and that with his ex-girlfriend he had at the beginning something sexual and then she said to him either we will have a relationship or nothing at all and because he didn't want to loose the sex he agreed to a relationship and at the end he cheated on her

**he told me that sex is for him like doing sports and he wants to try many different partners

**he also told me that he had a crush on someone but she wanted something more serious and she also didn't want to have sex with him and he didn't want a relationship so they didn't continue seeing each other
and that one day they went out he kissed another girl for some reason

I aso began with him something sexual. At first I wasn't that much interested but then he was very sweet and everything and I got emotional. Then I realised that I have to reduce the contact or cut it but this made me depressed and I couldn't do it. But now I have less contact with him. But I can't really understand this behaviour of him. What does this mean for his personality? And am I too stupid to see him romantically? Sorry for my english is not my mother language.
These are his rules....silly little girl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships