Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 01:24 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,587,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Cheating on your girlfriend on multiple occasions because the sex wasn't exciting enough might fall into the category of harming others. Overeating to the point of being 300+ lbs falls into the category of harming yourself.

I really don't think you have your moods and behaviours completely under control, although you might think so. There is treatment for this.

You maybe could have made this argument like 4 months ago. But I've been losing weight, working out, cooking more at home, and I've been working on implementing a new business. And I would have never been able to do this if I never went to NYC in met her. But now that I did, I feel angry. But instead of letting the anger drive me to a place of negativity, I'm going even stronger in my goals. And I will not allow myself to get over it until I've absolutely gone as far as I can possibly take this. Honestly I feel like a juggernaut in this market place right now. I may sound delusional, but I feel like nothing can stop me.

Old 07-28-2020, 02:06 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
I may sound delusional, but I feel like nothing can stop me.

Old 07-28-2020, 02:10 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,648,445 times
I don't know what's going on in here. I haven't paid close attention in this thread but it seems like you're a very driven dude in terms of your career and money-making. Can you put that same drive into finding the woman of your dreams? Usually when men have this type of drive towards women, they get exactly what they want, because so few men actually have that type of drive towards women. He ends up standing out.

Old 07-28-2020, 02:17 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,257,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
Lawd have mercy.

Werent you constantly cheating on the last woman with numerous others not all that long ago??? And she was forced to move out?

You even admit to "kicking them to the curb when you get bored or they arent "sexually adventurous" enough for you.

Now youre falling apart? Just. Stop. Already.

Imagine how she felt.

This new girl = "not that into you".
Oh....well, that's disappointing to hear to say the least.

Old 07-28-2020, 02:38 PM

44,353 posts, read 20,056,503 times
This mess of a thread is now closed; some posts have been deleted.

OP, don't ask for advice and then diss those who give it. Members tried to help you. Take their advice or not, but don't expect them to change their opinions because you disagree with them.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships