Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: what is the right decision?
I have to travel to foreign country ,it is an opportunity 13 86.67%
I must thinking more about travelling 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 03:11 AM

4,500 posts, read 2,843,119 times

Advertisements

I am a women and I am not married yet, so I am thinking now to travel to foreign country to countinue my studies there , but I am not sure that I make the right decision .I will leave my parents and my friends forever ,but I will visit them sometimes ,I am almost forty and I don't have any relationship here maybe I am not an attractive women , really I don't know . I am graduated from institute of theartrical arts , writing is the best thing I can do then I want to develop myself to be a good writer which is my only hope in this life .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2008, 07:52 AM

793 posts, read 2,212,939 times
I would say go for it, I would have done it ages ago, if I could.

Old 05-02-2008, 08:09 AM

14 posts, read 56,333 times
Thumbs up Go for it

If you could take the time to do it, you should go for it. Your family and friends who love you, will always, no matter where you are. And when you come back to visit it's even sweeter. (I know first hand)

There are many beautiful people inside and out all over this world. Get out there and give yourself a chance. Working on "YOU" your studies, career, etc. only makes you more desirable.

Good luck in your future,

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaliza View Post
I am a women and I am not married yet, so I am thinking now to travel to foreign country to countinue my studies there , but I am not sure that I make the right decision .I will leave my parents and my friends forever ,but I will visit them sometimes ,I am almost forty and I don't have any relationship here maybe I am not an attractive women , really I don't know . I am graduated from institute of theartrical arts , writing is the best thing I can do then I want to develop myself to be a good writer which is my only hope in this life .

Old 05-02-2008, 11:29 AM

22,149 posts, read 19,198,797 times
Travel when you can, go for it, it ALWAYS benefits a person, maybe not in the way they anticipate or expect. But if you have the means and desire to travel, DO IT! You will grow and change and experience in ways you never dreamed possible. Best wishes!

Old 05-02-2008, 12:19 PM

2,412 posts, read 7,175,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monaliza View Post

Yes, move overseas to study. Travel, learn, grow. Meet new people, see new things. Yes, do it!

Old 05-02-2008, 12:56 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,010,218 times
If the opportunity is there.. take it by the horns and run with it.. Later in life you may regret that you did not take the opportunity to do this if you do not.. I would love to go back to Europe and do some traveling again.. Heck even live there again

Old 05-02-2008, 09:38 PM

2,588 posts, read 5,430,664 times
I've traveled a lot and have NEVER regretted a trip. Even the bad ones teach you something new. I've also lived overseas a few times, so I've done more than just travel. And, I'm almost 40 and I'd start it all over again if I could somehow swing it with my kids in tow.

Old 05-02-2008, 10:24 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,371,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSumRaja View Post
Travel when you can, go for it, it ALWAYS benefits a person, maybe not in the way they anticipate or expect. But if you have the means and desire to travel, DO IT! You will grow and change and experience in ways you never dreamed possible. Best wishes!
I agree! GO on with your life. Remember, you aren't leaving your family and friends forever like you mentioned. You will still visit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships